Ratings for Dr. G Molon

After changing so many dentists in the last 5 years I could not be happier with Dr. Molon's office and all of its professional, extremely friendly and pleasant staff. During all appointments Dr. Chris Fraccaro has shown extreme care and interest in its patients ultimate well-being. During the last clean up, he realized one of my brace's wire was not stable and broke off and although it was not his usual line of work and his assistant was about to leave, as I was his last patient, he insisted he would take care of it and now thanks to him it's back to normal! I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy dentist who puts your interest over anything else.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I am very happy with my experience at Dr. Molon's office. I saw Dr. Chris Fraccaro for an extraction a few months ago. I was really nervous, but Dr. Fraccaro talked me through it. I really wanted an implant since this was the first tooth I've ever lost. He placed my implant last week, and it didn't hurt at all!!! I couldn't believe it. It was such a good experience and such a relief! I'm so happy that I will get my tooth back!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Molon's for a few years now and I highly recommend his practice. My tooth was killing me and his new associate Dr. Fraccaro took care of it. Nice job and the crown looks and feels great too!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Dr. Molon has been our family dentist for 30+ years. His team is amazing and we have full confidence in his/his staff's skills and knowledge. Highly recmmend this practice to anyone who needs an amazing dentist.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Gerry has been my family's dentist for 30 years since he opened his doors on barton and sherman back in my young days. He is professional, gentle and always has my best interests in mind. I hope he never retires, so sorry Gerry.... less golf and more work?

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Been a patient of his for a long time. There was a time when the wait for an appointment and wait times were worth it. When his son joined the practice for a bit things were great! Now, they seemed to go slowly downhill.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012