Ratings for Dr. John C. Meyers

Dr. Meyers is the best ever. He is very helpful with his patients, caring and knowledgeable. I would give him 10 stars if I could and would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Meyers is great! Unfortunately, his nurse does not have the same comforting nature.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Meyers is PHENOMENAL! Great bedside manner, very personable, and always involves his patients in all decisions as well as understanding any and all procedures. Staff is helpful and friendly, as well as efficient. Couldnt ask for a more welcoming environment for all your ob gyn needs!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Meyers is just what a good Dr. should be...knowledgeable, caring, and kind. He is an "old fashioned" kind of Dr. in that he takes the time to know you and is very personable. He is always willing to listen, never rushes you and is very thorough and has such a great smile which always cheers you up. I just love him, he is the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. John Meyers is a great doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable. He takes time to listen to your problem. He is very compassionate. I would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Great doctor! He is very knowledgeable and experienced, make you feel very comfortable during the exams and has great sense of humor. I would highly recommend him. He was very supportive during my pregnancy, scheduled extra appointments the same day for me when I wasn't feeling well. I was very comfortable with him delivering my first baby, he did a great job. Wouldn't want any other doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Absolutely wonderful! Made me feel so comfortable for my first exam, and every exam afterwards! I would highly and do highly recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Meyer is a great doctor. He makes you comfortable, answers all your questions and takes his time during your appt. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. And though I had to wait a while to see him a couple of times, I knew that was because he was taking time to care well for a patient... As I would want him to do for me.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Excellent doctor, very professional, yet friendly and compassionate. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

He is a great doctor that makes you feel comfortable in a weird situation. He is nice and gives good advice. I would recommend him to any female! He has a great sense of humor and is very understanding.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. John C. Meyers's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med