Ratings for Dr. Stuart Reid

On time, thorough, interested, receptive, caring, knowledgable. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I am a physician myself, and very fortunate to have Dr. Reid's help in managing what have become debilitating and intractable headaches. It's unfortunate but true that doctors of Dr. Reid's creativity and calibre are becoming increasingly rare in today's world, and I can't imagine the despair of facing pain like this alone - or worse still, with an ignorant and wholly unsympathetic doctor who mistakenly believes that migraines can be managed successfully with Tylenol. Small wonder patients turn to alternative medicine where at least they can pay out-of-pocket to have someone listen to them and appear to care. Fortunately, Dr. Reid has been willing to think out-of-the-box with me, and I feel hopeful that I may eventually find relief from my pain. Neurology is not an easy field as there is still much to learn about the human brain and nervous system, but with Dr. Reid, you will indeed feel confident that there is a knowledgeable - and compassionate - specialist at the helm.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Reid has changed my life. Excellent doctor. Excellent advice.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

He was so knowledgable , caring, attentive and concerned that my fathers's quality of life was as good as it could possibly have been.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

My wife has been in Dr. Reid's care for over 7 years. He is extremely helpful and responds fast when she needs a medicine change

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

My son had to endure a long wait (almost a year) with debilitating pain in order to see Dr. Reid. However, once he did finally see him, Dr. Reid was extremely helpful in dealing with the problem. My son's condition has improved immensely since. Dr. Reid was a pleasure to deal with. He is very knowledgeable and provided me with the explanations that I needed to support my son's recovery.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Very pleasant and knowlegeable. Willing to spend as much time as needed to answer my questions and address my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013