Ratings for Dr. Laurie Plotnick

The absolute worst person to be working with children or any humans for that matter. She is extremely rude, condescending, sarcastic, and heartless. She treated us like we were imbeciles when we work in the same field. We understand the stress and how it is to work in an ER and nothing excuses her behavior or attitude. Do your best to avoid seeing her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

By far the WORST dr I have ever seen talks fast, be littles the parents , makes parents feel dumb! Doesn't explain nothing!!! I came in to the hospital with my daughter she had a fever of 40,7 very high she tells me along with all the nurses that the number doesn't matter they look at how the child is behaving so in the one second she was there the bb stopped crying ... Anyways checked her ears numerous times ordered blood work, x rays, urine sample spent 12 hours with all these test being poked and bruises and catheters until her shift was over , the next dr that came in and checked her looked in her ears and said omg were ears checked and then said well there's a huge infection and her drum is swollen ...... Wtf how can you graduate med school if you can't see that ..... Not to mention she told the nurses to give my 7 month bb have the Advil because she just wants her to be comfortable not to kill the fever!! Fever is dangerous it's not just a number !!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Talks too fast, doesn't take time to explain things properly. Gives the attitude of "I know better than you". When I brought my child to see her because I was worried, she almost gave me a lecture about why I shouldn't be worried. Gives the impression everyone is wasting her time. Terrible ER doctor at best.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013