Ratings for Dr. Allister McLeod

I'm guessing he's still working because he's had a very expensive life and needs the money. He can't hear a thing (despite the hearing aid) and is more interested in his MSP billings than actually helping anybody. My GP is in the same building - and I've seen Dr. Mcleod years ago (I was unimpressed then and he didn't actually solve the problem then either). I went in to my GP today for the 4th time on this current issue and he sent me over with his resident for a quick consult. Dr. Mcleod was unwilling to give the other Dr. a consult without an appointment despite the fact that he was in his office and both of his exam rooms were empty.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I have been seeing Dr McLeod off and on for several years and over the last 3 or so have noticed him really showing his age. Slow, forgetful, not on top of my chart or history, a little impatient maybe. I get the impression he only goes to the office to get out of the house. Nothing really serious. Yet. Just enough to make me think he should pack it in soon. I’m slowly losing my long standing confidence in Dr McLeod and I think I should advise my GP to start looking for some young blood for dermatology referrals. He’s a good guy, has served his patients and the Dermatology Association well over many years but he reminds me of the old fighter who just can’t stay away from the ring and nobody will say anything to him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013