Ratings for Dr. Darrell Jessop

A very kind hearted Dr . Listens and gives a good pep talk

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I think Dr. Jessop is great. His staff on the other hand are not professional. The phone is never picked up and calls to make appointments are not returned. I had to call 5 different times to finally get someone on the phone. I have mentioned this to the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

This is the first doctor that has acually listened to what I've had to say

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

We would like to comment Dr jessop is a good doctor .we would like comment on the receptions on the weekends her name is Kim it is such a pleasure to deal with her .she one of a kind .we need more poeple like her

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

The staff are always happy and upbeat. Since getting his own office I've gotten in on time or early. He's very help helpful in the way that he works hard for his patients. Any questions I had he was very quick with the answers with detail. I'd travel pretty far to keep this doctor

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

this is staff related comment. I have no complains with Dr Jessop, but the staff. HORRIBLE for the lack of better word. And she never follows-through anything. she gets upset if you prod her to follow up

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Very good and thorough. He is not afraid to 'listen to you' rather than 'tell you'. He came highly recommended by others, and I have not regretted changing my previous doctor to become one of his patients. I am much healthier because of him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Jessop is a fantastic doctor despite how busy he is, he still takes the time to care and listen. Referrals are a bit of a headache but the staff is doing there best, I believe referrals require a note from the doctor then the staff send it. Wait time for specialist are crazy to though. Everyone does there best. Love the office and doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I really liked Dr Jessup the staff wasn't so great. Referrals are very hard to get even after following up there was still no follow-through from staff.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Jessop is a good Doctor, refers when needed, very helpful, kind, patient, and makes my daughter laugh. She sees him every Friday for injections for a chronic illness and he has made her journey easier. The new clinic is great, better wait times and receptionist is helpful.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017