Ratings for Dr. Snigdhasmrithi S. Pusalavidyasagar

Dr Sagar is the friendliest doctor I've ever had. She cares and has excellent bedside manner. She listens and explains things very well. Grateful to have her as my sleep doc!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I made my appt for the first thing in the morning, and waited 30 minutes for the Dr. She asked me who prescribed my CPAP. I told her that she had done so...I thought it weird that she didn't know that. I think the real kicker for me was when i received my bill for $487.00 for the office visit. No testing, no medications...simply an office visit that lasted less than an hour.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Sagar was not helpful in answering my questions.She had her own agenda, was rushed, and did not take the time to listen to my concerns or clarify what I needed to know. I left my appt. feeling intimidated, confused, and rushed. She may be very knowledgeable in her field, but does not have good people skills with her patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012