Ratings for Dr. J. Chimilar

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Chimilar. Thoughout the entire process of consulations to surgery he was professional, kind, and explained everything very clearly. Ultimately he is very skilled and I would recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr Chimilar is wonderful. Kind, straightforward, and explained everything about my surgery very well. Unfortunately one of his staff members Jackie treated me like an inconvenience and made me not want to call the office. I was happy with my surgery and my experience with his nurses.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Great doctor, got my wisdom tooth pulled with him. Compared to another doctor I used for my other wisdom tooth removal, Dr Chimilar did it quick, painless, without any complications. He analysed my initial problem correctly, despite misleading diagnosis that my dentist provided me with at first. Provided good explanatons along the way as well.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr Chimilar is one of the nicest and kindest doctors I have ever come across. He explained everything well including all the options. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014