Ratings for Dr. Amy Atchison

Dr. Atchison is such a kind-hearted Doctor. She is so sweet and caring, especially for first-time mamas who are navigating pregnancy life. Also, the receptionist is AMAZING. Makes you feel really welcome and is always down to chat with you while you wait to see a Dr. Really, really love everything about Fernwood Maternity and would highly recommend it as the only place to go.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I find her very professional and kind. Her receptionist is often quite rude and not always "on the ball".

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Thorough, professional and curious. I recommend her. Her receptionist is very pleasant but error prone and could be more professional.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr Atchison was very nice; however I changed doctors because of multiple errors on the part of her receptionist as well as unprofessional behaviour.

Submitted December 22, 2017

We felt very lucky to have Dr. Atchison looking after me and our baby. We were lucky to have her delivery our son, too! We hope and plan to see her again for our second. Professional, caring, personable. Great atmosphere in her office

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Atchison is great! very happy to have her as a doctor

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Atchison is very thorough and caring. She remembers former issues and I feel as though she really knows me and my body. The staff , although cheerful and friendly, is rather lax and I often hear her gossiping with the students instead of answering the phone. Often the phone isn't answered and I have to leave a msg.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Maternity doctor for our first child - caring, helpful, great listener, good sense of humour. Both my husband and I feel lucky to have her as our maternity doctor!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

She was my maternity doctor and I really enjoyed her! I didn't care too much for her students, but thought she was always helpful. She was 2 hours away from delivering my little boy. I will be going back for my second child for sure!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Competent and caring. I am so lucky to have her as a GP,

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016