Ratings for Dr. R Maroney

Dr Maroney is a wonderful, caring doctor. I have never had a bad experience or suggestion for treatment. Sometimes the wait is a little long, but worth the wait once in. Very willing to accommodate. Friendly.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr Maroney has been our family doctor for the last 6 years. He is kind, concerned and always takes the time to do the best job he can. I have always found him to be helpful and knowledgeable. If he isn't able to fix the issue he will refer to a specialist to help you. He isn't always on time but that is because he doesn't rush through his patients so for that I don't mind waiting. When my mom was in hospital for 3 months he came on his day off to see how she was doing. He has also called and followed up when my daughter is sick. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr Maroney is 2 QUICK 2 JUDGE. He Duznt Know that certain Prescription Medication like Trazodone or Sertraline or Lansoprazole All which He Had me On Plus Many others, Will Give FALSE POSITIVE Results for Amphetamine! So after my Routine Monthly Urine Test 2 make sure I Don't Abuse my PAIN MEDS, Amphetamine Showed up. I was SHOCKED bcuz I had NO Idea wut Amphetamine is Plus I DON'T TAKE ANYTHING NOT PRESCRIBED FOR ME! I asked him What it was & How people get it & he said "I Don't Know, How Are U Getting It bcuz U can Get it On the Streets". He basically Accused Me of Getting it Off the Streets! I said "It's a HUGE MISTAKE bcuz I'd NEVER TAKE ANYTHING NOT PRESCRIBED 4 ME"!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012