Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tara Campbell

Dr. Campbell has an investigative mind set. The care is comprehensive and in-depth. Dr. Campbell discovered an issue with my blood work that was missed by a specialist and my GP. My IV's were customized based on a trail of historic blood work I provided and her findings during the initial interview. I felt significant overall improvement after the second IV. The staff is highly competent and efficient. The atmosphere at the clinic is welcoming, warm and positive. I am looking forward to my next visit and my next IV.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Tara is a breath of fresh air! I found her to be extremely caring and attentive. I spoke to her about my chronic fatigue and the fact that I often feel fuzzy-headed and she explained to me some of the different treatment options. I like that she explained to me what she was doing, and what she was looking for. I found Dr. Tara to be very knowledgeable and she showed tremendous empathy. I would gladly recommend Dr. Tara to family and friends!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Tara does not customize treatments for her patients, she gave the same supplement plan to my husband and r pushes IVs treatments. She did not seem knowledgeable as during my appointments she was just googling supplements and treatments. She also has no time, it became impossible to get a follow up appointment as she cut her hours. I saw NO results after several sessions and months of trying the supplements and IVs.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have always been intrigued by naturopathic medicine but have never seen an ND. Am I ever glad I took that step with Dr. Tara. From the initial Tea with Tara I knew that I would trust her with my goal of achieving my optimal health! So glad I put that trust in her - I have been so delighted with our progress so far. And the IV treatments - the BEST! I feel so revived and amazing after them - even during busy and hectic weeks. Another huge plus is the fact that she believes in a food based wellness plan - I didn't walk out of my appointment with a million expensive supplements. I am embarking on a month long cleanse set by the dietician in her practice - Ashley - and am thrilled to have that as part of my daily wellness journey! Can't wait for my next appointment.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I love Dr. Tara. From the first moment I met her I felt she had my health as her top concern. I am so thrilled she is on this wellness journey with me! And her IV treatments - LOVE them. I feel so energized and renewed. Everyone should get them!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have seen Tara for over 3 years now. She is sharp, caring, knowledgeable and kind. She is always concern about my wellbeing and needs. She is personable and approchable. I have referred everyone I know to her! Thank you Tara for taking such a good care of me!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I had very high hopes when intitally attending this clinic, however, it became evident that Dr. Campbell does not customize treatments for her patients, but rather, simply suggests IVs across the board. Aside from administering IVs, Dr. Campbell did not seem knowledgeable at all and was not able to address my health concerns--she was often googling things during my appointments. When I attempted to inquire further about my course of treatment during an IV appointment she would not speak on the topic and told me I would need to book an additional consultation (for an extra $120!). She seemed more concerned with filling the IV lounge with patients, as opposed to actually addressing health concerns. Very disappointing and a tremendous waste of money!

Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Tara Campbell's response
I truly care about your health and your experience, and I would like to make this right for you. If you call Danielle at the office, we can certainly refund your money. The IV's are customized according to your presenting concerns, and there are only so many nutrients that your cells use. I have a set protocol that is ideal for the initial phase of treatment for many people to see results. The BEST way to customize your IV is with the Micronutrient Status Test, which allows us to see what your individual cells are specifically deficient in ($530). For confidentiality purposes and time efficiency, we allocate consultation time and "group IV" times separately. The pricing for consultation vs. IV is according to industry standards. You also have the option to book a 15 or 30 min consultation, which is private, and lowers your cost considerably. Thank you for expressing your concerns. I hope I have clarified and responded with new insight. Dr. Tara.

Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Campbell is very passionate and knowledgeable in her craft. I highly recommend her and all the staff that work in her clinic.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Campbell, while friendly, had very little knowledge on how to treat my condition. She spent a quarter of my consultation time reading from her textbook. Considering that she has her patients fill out extensive questionnaires before the first meeting, I expected her to have prior knowledge of my condition and a treatment plan ready for the first 1hr consult. In the followup sessions she suggested IV therapy - the effects of IV therapy have little relevance to my original healthcare concerns.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Tara Campbell's response
Your experience is important to me, and I am sorry you feel this way. I have a set process that addresses what I believe are the key imbalances and barriers to health for many health conditions. I firmly believe that all symptoms of disease stem from the following: a micronutrient deficiency on some level (which we assess), adrenal/hormone/neurotransmitter imbalances, digestive and microbiome imbalances, inflammation, acidity and antioxidant status. If we can replenish and correct these imbalances, the whole body benefits, and symptoms of disease dissipate. I believe the IV Therapy allows someone to rebalance the system faster than oral nutrition and supplementation alone. The IV is only one component of treatment, and it is optional. I have a different view of consultation literature during the appointment for your best care. I think it is important, and that it shows my level of care and attention to ensure I am providing you with the best recommendations. There are no cookie cutter solutions to your personalized plan. Again, I am sorry I did not meet your expectations. Sincerely, Dr. Tara

Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Campbell is always there for me when I need her. She has built a very welcoming and healing environment. She is passionate and committed to improving your health and lifestyle.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Tara Campbell's Credentials

As the founder and owner of Higher Health Centre, Dr. Tara Campbell, BAH, ND is passionate about helping others achieve their highest health using evidence-based medicine and naturopathic healing therapies. She can frequently be found chatting animatedly with patients in the IV Lounge, always excited to share the latest news in advanced holistic healthcare. Dr. Tara has been devoted to helping people maximize their health from early on, obtaining her personal training certification while she pursued and obtained a Bachelor of Arts Honours in Psychology and Health, from Queens University. Feeling limited in what she could do for her clients, however, she felt called to the four-year doctor of naturopathic medicine program at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto. She is a member of both the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors. Driven by the need to always be learning and improving her practice, Dr. Tara received additional training and licensing to provide intravenous (IV) therapy in the province of Ontario through The College of Naturopaths of Ontario. Her IV Lounge is so popular that it recently expanded onto a second floor in the clinic. When you book an appointment with Dr. Tara, you can expect personalized medicine, factoring in the entire person and not just your current health status. She wants you to walk away from your appointment with the knowledge you need to thrive in the modern world.

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2009)
  • Queen's University Kingston (Grad. 2003)