Ratings for Dr. Tara Campbell

Dr Campbell, while friendly, had very little knowledge on how to treat my condition. She spent a quarter of my consultation time reading from her textbook. Considering that she has her patients fill out extensive questionnaires before the first meeting, I expected her to have prior knowledge of my condition and a treatment plan ready for the first 1hr consult. In the followup sessions she suggested IV therapy - the effects of IV therapy have little relevance to my original healthcare concerns.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Campbell is always there for me when I need her. She has built a very welcoming and healing environment. She is passionate and committed to improving your health and lifestyle.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I have been introduced to IV therapy just a little over 1 year now - if you have not experienced it's rewards it is truly because one did not try this amazing technique. It has helped me boost my immune system ...not even entertaining a common cold or flu in well over a year - lost a significant amount of body fat...cleared up my rosacea - revived my limp hair... overall energize and help my overall focus.. Dr. Cambell was referred to me through one of her patients and I am forever great full for this...I truly benefited from her knowledge and experience...

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I loved my first IV experience - I felt full of energy and like "oh, this is what I was missing" all this time. Dr. Tara and her team was very helpful, professional, welcoming, and made my first visit to a naturopathic doctor really special. I definitelly plan to continue coming and would recommend it highly to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Tara is a great naturopath! I'm a chiropractor who only refers my patients to practitioners that I think are experts in their field. Tara is one of them! If you've never tried IV vitamin therapy you are missing out. I highly recommend Dr. Tara Campbell if you're looking for a naturopathic doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

In the past year, Dr. Tara has helped me improve my overall health through comprehensive blood work, much more than my past MDs ever did. As well as food intolerance testing along with IV therapy. I would highly recommend Dr. Tara Campbell if you're looking to conquer fatigue (as I was) or if you simply want to take your health to the next level. Her approach is friendly, her clinic is warm and inviting and support staff are wonderful. Dr. Tara has made me feel like I was 30 again. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Doctor Tara Campbell has always been my go-to health advisor on all matters of vitality. Whether it has been a flu, poor sleep, or bouts of overwork, Dr. Tara has helped me overcome these challenges. Her thorough and loving approach have always made her very approachable and many of her health strategies have changed my life. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Cheerful personality and very nice office. However often times appeared quite rattled, slightly disorganized and had issues with tardiness on multiple levels. Her website look very comprehensive although I have reservations on whether she can actually do what she claims she can accomplish.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Tara changed my life. She proved to me that with proper nutrition and an holistic approach to one’s health, I can be better than my 20s. My energy level is as high as my youth and a syndrome which I was suffering my whole adult life has been cured. This was something which other doctors and specialists could not help me with. She is very modest and does not try to imply that she knows everything. She listens and try to get to a solution together with the patient. My only regret is that I did not know her earlier.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I have been seeing Tara for IV's the last year and she is incredible! I started off with the nutrient testing....which I would highly recommend as the results show your vitamin deficiencies. I have been getting IV's on a monthly basis based on these results and I've never felt better! I haven't been sick since I've been coming to Tara which is amazing. Her integrated approach to "higher health" is brilliant and she has a fantastic team to support her. It's a one stop shop to get nice and healthy again! Great job and thanks for everything Tara!!! I'll be in Tuesday to get and IV before my Vegas trip :)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016