Ratings for Dr. Harshpal Singh

Dr. Singh listened and verbally walked me through the surgery. I had no fears or worries when it came time for surgery. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Dr Singh performed acdf on my cervical spine with minimal discomfort post op. Back at work 2 weeks later and couldn't be happier with the results. Number One Spine Doc Around!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr Singh made the difference between my 90 year old father’s fate after a fall. His complete competence and genuine concern during the surgery and after care resulted in my dads renewed mobilility and pain- free independence. Magnificent experience.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

3 months ago I suffered a burst compression fracture of my L3 vertebra in a car crash, leaving me millimeters away from being paralyzed for life. Dr. Harshpal Singh and his team, operating at Hackensack Trauma Center made me whole again. Not only is Dr. Singh excellent in his surgical skills, he is easy to talk to and very attentive to whatever questions I had. He got me through some very dark times and I fully expect to be back to my normal life when the healing is finally complete. The office staff is helpful and the PA's always returned my calls promptly. I can't say enough about how good my treatment under Dr. Singh was.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

Dr. Singh is professional, knowledgeable and amazing at what he does. If it weren’t for him and his confidence I may not have gone through with such an extensive and invasive spinal surgery. I couldn’t have asked for a better surgeon / person to help me through this difficult time. If you are looking for the best of the best- you’ve found your guy!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Doc fixed me up in the most professional and safest way. Life saver right here. Takes his time to make sure you a golden. Recommend to the fullest. Thanks doc and staff

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Singh and his team were amazing. I had C 1-7 fused along with stenosis. His level of caring and concern were genuine. from the moment I sat in his office to after care he and his team were just amazing.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Singh is the best! I had a herniated disc in my lower back. I had severe sciatic pain down my leg and was unable to sit or stand for more than a couple minutes. The pain was excruciating. Dr. Singh operated (a laminectomy/disectomy) and I was up and just walking a few hours later without pain! Dr. Singh saved my life!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Singh is incredibly patient and kind! He put me at ease on my first appointment as he is friendly, personable but also so knowledgeable. 4 months prior to my initial appointment I thought I was having a problem with my shoulder. 4 doctors later I found myself in front of Dr. Singh with a much more serious problem. Dr. Singh performed ACDF surgery on me. 8 weeks later I am ready to play with my young kids once again. I am so thankful that my doctors all referred me to Dr. Singh. Not only was I happy but my wife and parents thought he was great. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I thought I had a pinched nerve in my shoulder until one day at work excruciating pain erupted down my arm to the tips of my fingers. I was referred to Dr. Singh and from the moment I first met him to review my scans I was highly impressed with his very calm manner and thorough, clear explanation how severe my problem was and how to fix it. He also diagnosed I had lost function in my left arm, something I did not realize had happened. Surgery on my spine (neck) was successful. I am totally pain-free and recovering strongly.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Harshpal Singh's Credentials

• Hindi

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2004)

AHC