Ratings for Dr. Paul Walsh

Saw this Dentist once. Very odd person - couldn't tell if he was a joker or ignorant. Didn't go back.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr.Walsh is an amazing dentist with over 30 years experience. He has looked after my mouth as well as countless friends and family members over the years, all of which were completely satisfied with their dental treatment. I will continue to visit his practice with complete confidence.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I had been going to this dentist for years. Had some expensive bridgework and crowns replaced. My kids have been going since they were toddlers and both were referred for orthodontics. None of us have ever had a filling. I checked their mouths several times and pointed out what i thought were cavities. He assured us they were stains. We are now going to another dentist. All of Dr. Walsh's stains were now sizable cavities. Had we left them the kids would have needed extensive dental work. Best of luck to the patient above!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I have being going to Dr. Walsh for about 5 months now, i find him to be very polite and very helpful with any questions i ask him. He is never in a hurry which i think is great.I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

IGNORANT! I went to this Dentist for the first time in awhile. I have not had regular appointments for awhile but did not see anyone else in the interim. Dr. Walsh was quite ignorant - bordering nasty. Would not give me the time of day. I cancelled future appointments for myself and family. Not sure if I got him on a bad day but it must have been really bad.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012