Ratings for Dr. Wesam Salem

I don't think words can even describe how good of a doctor he is. He truly cares about his patients and their well-being. He does not leave you until he figures out what the actual issue is. He has no ego and will refer you to a specialist if need be. I truly am blessed to have found a doctor like him for me and my family. Calgary is very lucky to have a physician like him and I am very blessed. His staff also treat you like family which is incredible if I could give him a hundred stars on everything I would

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

The best doctor I ever had , never had anything negative to say , he is the best not only for me but also for my family

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Just an amazing doctor. Is empathetic and actually cares about the patient! I go to Dr. Salem for my botox for migraine treatments and occipital nerve blocks. I would recommend him to anyone. The staff are polite to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Excellent Doctor who cares, gives you time to explain and has an amazing knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Absolutely great as a doctor. Makes you feel valued and is always willing to address any concerns.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

AmaZing doctor! Leaves time for proper conversations, goes the extra mile and has amazing knowledge and bedside manner. Couldn’t recommend him more.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

He is an excellent person and an amazing practitioner. He is caring, thoughtful, goes the extra mile when needed be. Doing a lot of research as well shows how passionate he is about his work. Greatly recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Salem is very knowledgeable and you can tell right away he really does care. He has really helped me and has gone above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. I can't give him a high enough recommendation.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Felt comfort and ease from the beginning, great doc to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr.Salem is very kind, patient, caring n knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018