Ratings for Dr. Wesam Salem

He is an excellent person and an amazing practitioner. He is caring, thoughtful, goes the extra mile when needed be. Doing a lot of research as well shows how passionate he is about his work. Greatly recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Salem is very knowledgeable and you can tell right away he really does care. He has really helped me and has gone above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. I can't give him a high enough recommendation.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Felt comfort and ease from the beginning, great doc to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr.Salem is very kind, patient, caring n knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Very knowledgable, great ethics, goes the extra mile for complex patients, happy to do research, phones patients personally to advise them. Just an amazing practitioner.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Salem is very knowledgeable and caring. I always leave an appointment feeling well informed. I never feel rushed. If I have questions, there is time to ask them. I really appreciate him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Can't believe I got so lucky with this amazing Dr. His level of care is outstanding. He goes above and beyond for his patients. More then once I have I received after hours phones calls to check on me. An absolutely fantastic Dr all around.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

An excellent family physician for my husband and I, both seniors, and for our middle aged son and wife.. Very Responsive. Will refer when necessary. Very up-to-date with the most recent research. He will explain effects and side effects of medications he prescribes.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Knowledgeable, practical, caring, congenial, warm, patient, timely, ... Best GP

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

By far one of the BEST GP's out there. knowledge, skill - the whole package. thank you SO much for all that you do Doc!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018