Ratings for Dr. Chasta Bascu

Rude, insulting, it was my fault I wasn’t informed, she made me feel like I was an idiot.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Pleasant and knowledgeable. Always tries to make me comfortable

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Direct, knowledgeable, easy to talk to. Above the norm.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I have to say that yes this Dr. may seem a bit awkward, she is smart and helpful. I am so pleased to have been able to see such a young knowledgable urologist. Yes, she may be a bit quiet, I believe she is a little shy, but very smart. I would go to her in an instant! Thank you Dr Bascu!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I have to agree with all those negative comments. This is quite embarrassing. I have yet to see such a doctor with a great lack of communication skills.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Awful, just the worst bedside manor I've ever been subjected too by far! I left in tears b/c her manor was so appalling and completely insensitive. I would never ever recommend her to anyone ever. She clearly hates her job!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

There is an obvious lack of communication between the receptionist and the doctor. Be sure to document all conversations and contacts you make with the office.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I have had multiple concerns after the surgery but don't seem to be able to talk to the person who did this operation to me after two weeks of trying . You be the judge.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Very nice Dr has excellent bed side manner and answered all my questions and explained to me how the procedure is done that I have to have .defiantly would recommend her to family or friends if they ever had to see a urologist. Thanks Dr bascu 😊

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Worst communicator I've ever had to work with. Every time I had to talk to her it felt like she wanted to end the conversation as quick as possible and tell me as little as possible.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015