Ratings for Dr. Matthew Kim

Has been a trusted family doctor for over 20 years for every member of my family from my parents to my children. Always attentive and a very good listener. He's found issues that other doctors and specialists have missed completely. I literally trust him with my life and those of my loved ones.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I also disagree with 'not a good listener' commenters. I've been to many family doctors and Dr. Kim is my favourite. It's the fact that he pays attention that I'm so confident of his understanding of my medical history and nuances. That applies to my wife and three children, as well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Kim is amazing, very helpful and knowledgable with immaculate care and consideration. However, the receptionist is SO RUDE. Very disrespectful and inconsiderate. Just because you're having a bad day, don't let that affect the days of others. It was funny how disrespectful she was.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Never have I met a better Dr. I'm not sure what these people who say he's not a good listener are talking about. Dr Kim remembers things I forgot about. He never hesitates to take an extra minute to hear you out and looks into issues right away when asked. My entire family goes to him and he is fully trusted by us all. By far my favourite Dr. I'm glad he accepted me as a patient and I will be sad when he decides to retire.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

not a good listener, find someone else. rude... high ego

Submitted June 3, 2015

I only went to him twice before I realized he was not a good listener and decided to find another dr.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012