Ratings for Dr. Nazila Soltani

This page is truly a testament to how unprofessional this practice is. Her receptionists are the nastiest people I've encountered. They have no customer service skills whatsoever. I have never felt welcomed by these two brats you call employees. I also feel that I am "bothering them" by showing up for my appointment, and that they truly do not care about the health and well being of the patients. It really has changed how I feel about dr. Soltani's medical practice and I am currently searching for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE OR DOCTOR. They are TERRIBLE with punctuality. They don't care for your time. They don't care why your in to see them. They DON'T listen to the issue. soltani prescribes a halfdone solution and she actually diagnoses you with something completely random that you had no idea you had. Dr soltani has NO experience. My family doctor moved to miami and dr soltani was the first one on the list accepting patients so I decided to give it a chance. WRONG CHOICE. She doesn't know what shes doing or what shes talking about, and those snobby rats she has working the reception gives you the sum of how unprofessional and uncordial and lack practice that clinic is. From their staff to their doctors. Horrible. Never going here again.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Great Doctor but receptionist is very rude and abrupt I almost changed doctors because of her mightier than GOD complex

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Soltani takes the time to listen to your concerns. She is always positive and encourages you to take an active role in your health.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Soltani for more than 2 years. My family appreciates always the kind spirit Dr. Soltani's office provides. My mom is 91 years old and she loves Dr. Soltani. Lisa, receptionist, greets us always with a smile and jokes with mom all the time. GREAT DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I Love Love Love Doctor Soltani, but her receptionists are lacking people personality skills, SMILE!! :)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Professional staff and excellent care. I am very grateful to have such a great healthcare team caring for me.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I really do like Dr Soltani, she is kind and listens to my concerns however, I do not like her receptionist/assistant. She makes me feel horrible every time I call to make an appointment. Today I left a message before the office was open because I needed to reschedule my appointment which happens to be today. I understand the 24hrs cancellation however, I am unable to leave work early to get there and wanted to book on another day next week when I can make it. The receptionist says tells me I cannot make another appointment until I pay the $30 cancellation feel. Seriously?? It's bad enough that I lose pay at work, by having to leave early, in order to see Dr. Soltani, and now I have to pay a $30fee for changing an appointment time. Money is tight these days for most people, don't go making things worse for them by doing this. Bad business Dr. Soltani.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Great doctor, very helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend her

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Soltani is a great doctor very friendly and knowledgeable. Referred me to see Dr. Lyon when I asked for help to lose weight and this was the first time in many years of asking other doctors where she took the time to explain his program and got me started on a journey that has changed my life.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014