Ratings for Dr. Nazila Soltani

Great Doctor but receptionist is very rude and abrupt I almost changed doctors because of her mightier than GOD complex

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Soltani takes the time to listen to your concerns. She is always positive and encourages you to take an active role in your health.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Soltani for more than 2 years. My family appreciates always the kind spirit Dr. Soltani's office provides. My mom is 91 years old and she loves Dr. Soltani. Lisa, receptionist, greets us always with a smile and jokes with mom all the time. GREAT DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I Love Love Love Doctor Soltani, but her receptionists are lacking people personality skills, SMILE!! :)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Professional staff and excellent care. I am very grateful to have such a great healthcare team caring for me.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I really do like Dr Soltani, she is kind and listens to my concerns however, I do not like her receptionist/assistant. She makes me feel horrible every time I call to make an appointment. Today I left a message before the office was open because I needed to reschedule my appointment which happens to be today. I understand the 24hrs cancellation however, I am unable to leave work early to get there and wanted to book on another day next week when I can make it. The receptionist says tells me I cannot make another appointment until I pay the $30 cancellation feel. Seriously?? It's bad enough that I lose pay at work, by having to leave early, in order to see Dr. Soltani, and now I have to pay a $30fee for changing an appointment time. Money is tight these days for most people, don't go making things worse for them by doing this. Bad business Dr. Soltani.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Great doctor, very helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend her

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Soltani is a great doctor very friendly and knowledgeable. Referred me to see Dr. Lyon when I asked for help to lose weight and this was the first time in many years of asking other doctors where she took the time to explain his program and got me started on a journey that has changed my life.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Very helpful, knowledgeable, and efficient. I have never waited longer then ten minutes to see her when I have booked an appointment, which is a big difference compared to my last GP who made patients wait up to an hour in the waiting room past your appointment time.It is hard to find a GP I am comfortable with to do my examinations but she is pleasant, and performs exams with skill and ease. Her office is clean and professional. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Soltani has always been very personable when we visited her. When we took my son in for a routine well baby checkup she went beyond the routine procedures which led us to seeing a pediatrician. I know other doctors don't complete a thorough checkup each time as they are busy so I was happy with Dr. Soltani's extra effort. I've seen other comments about issues with the front desk staff but I've only had good experiences to date. My only issue is that her mat leave is bad timing for my medical needs, although not her fault.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013