Ratings for Dr. Fan Liu

I have visited Dr Fan for many years. I consider him one of the best dentist in this area. He saved and restord few of my teeth. |He is caring and patient, skillful. He took his time on his job, and always secure time for immergency visits. I live in PRKSVILE and do not mind drive there to have him take care of my teeth. I highly recommend Dr Fanliu.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

As another said. The decor and equipment are dated but the service was phenomenal.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

The helpful receptionist squeezed me in for an emergency appointment on a Friday afternoon when every other dentist in town seemed to be on vacation. I was a bit surprised by the dated decor and loud banter but Dr. Liu was efficient and caring in person. He explained the needed procedure and added extra details at the front counter (which I have never seen in a dentist). Not the fanciest office, but I'd rather have great service than tv's on the ceiling.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

I find dentists frustrating at the best of times but Dr. Liu takes the cake. I was in agony with a tooth that had already had two root canal procedures and all he said was that he didn't see any evidence of a root canal. He didn't offer me any information as to why I was having this recurring problem or even inform me of what my options were. He just said that I needed a root canal. When I left the office I felt cheated in some way. At the time of booking the receptionist was rude and kept asking me if I could afford the cost of the appointment. I cannot recommend this office

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012