Ratings for Dr. Darweesh Al-Khawaja

Brilliant Doctor did an Alif and Plif and was walking next day and pain free

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Al-Khawaja is a very good spine surgeon and friendly. He treated my friend's neck without any complications or what so ever! He did an amazing job...

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Alkhawaja is a great surgeon, you're in great hands and amazing bedside manners, He saw my friends and was fantastic! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Al-khawaja, he done back surgery on my husband, he has the best bed side manner, understanding, and he really cares about you, he when above an beyond, listen to you an what's to do the best for you , he is still in your care, and are greatful for every thing you have done, you are truly amazing. And all the ladies in your office are wonderful. Thanks so much. God bless you all.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I had a brain surgery performed by Dr Darweesh Al-Khawaja & an assisting ENT surgeon on 8/5/17. The surgery began from 7am till 9pm! I was told after the surgery that the tumour is benign & called a meningioma. Dr Al-Khawaja saved me as it got complicated. He was so humble when he personally followed up with me after surgery & apologised for not being able to prevent my left side of face from drooping. I'm just glad that I survived the surgery & do not have the tumour in my brain! God has certainly blessed Dr Al-Khawaja. Thank you. T K Yvette Ho JP for NSW 216843

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I had severe herniated discs c5-c7 causing severe pain and numbness/pins and needles down my left arm. Dr Al Khawaja made time to see me at short notice the week prior to Christmas 2016 and performed decompression the following day which was the last operating day for the Xmas period. Numbness/ Pins and Needles immediately gone when I woke up from surgery and have not returned to date. Pain massively improved and getting better each day with Physio. This Doctor is one of a kind and very caring. Personally follows up patient in recovery post surgery and following day. Hats off to you Doc and thanks again. Brad Gibson

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Al Khwaja is am excellent doctor, vey clever and kind. Thank you doctor for all your help

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

DR Darweesh Al Khawaja is a very careing and profional Specialist he is a credit to his profession he dose not rush and explains every thing in detail conerning MRIs And the operations he would carry out his staff are also a credit to him zowie and ash. God bless you Dr and your staff i would rate both Dr and his stall 10 out of 10

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I had 2 cervical discs compressing on my spinal cord due to a pool accident I was unable to walk properly with numbness down my right side and since my surgery a few months ago I am able to walk again I still have numbness but nowhere near as bad , I have a post operative appointment today and hopefully I get good news

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Al-Khawaja is one of a kind, absolutely decent, professional and helpful I had the surgery just this morning and I feel a lot better Personally he done his best to help me as my situation was a bit different God bless you Dr. Darweesh:)

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015