Ratings for Dr. Darweesh Al-Khawaja

Wasted my fee and waited for three weeks to only listen that i can not help you unless you can afford private fee. As per his statement he has been advised that he should not look patients and complete the pending matters but he is greedy enough to see private patients and ignore whose life saving is important over money. What's The use of knowledge when you are greedy and materialist.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr Darweesh Al -Khawaja operated on me in January 2015 for a brain tumour. ( benign maningioma), fantastic doctor. He later told me that if it was any other neurosurgeon I would be dead . I had a lot of complications after surgery as I had bleeding on the brain followed by blood clots, then my left leg swelling up to over 10 cm more than my right leg. Then 4 weeks later having to be air lifted from Nepean hospital to Westmead hospital as I was apparently born with a whole in my heart and I had a four centimetre blood clot flapping away right next to the whole in my heart. All I can say he is a fantastic neurosurgeon. God bless him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Excellent / Brillant Dr, was in agony before fusion, woke up pain free after major surgery 9 hours of surgery Excellent beside manner, highly recommed this gentleman. Thank you to all Dr Darweesh, and office staff for your professional help and services....keep up the fantastic work

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Brilliant Doctor did an Alif and Plif and was walking next day and pain free

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Al-Khawaja is a very good spine surgeon and friendly. He treated my friend's neck without any complications or what so ever! He did an amazing job...

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Alkhawaja is a great surgeon, you're in great hands and amazing bedside manners, He saw my friends and was fantastic! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Al-khawaja, he done back surgery on my husband, he has the best bed side manner, understanding, and he really cares about you, he when above an beyond, listen to you an what's to do the best for you , he is still in your care, and are greatful for every thing you have done, you are truly amazing. And all the ladies in your office are wonderful. Thanks so much. God bless you all.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I had a brain surgery performed by Dr Darweesh Al-Khawaja & an assisting ENT surgeon on 8/5/17. The surgery began from 7am till 9pm! I was told after the surgery that the tumour is benign & called a meningioma. Dr Al-Khawaja saved me as it got complicated. He was so humble when he personally followed up with me after surgery & apologised for not being able to prevent my left side of face from drooping. I'm just glad that I survived the surgery & do not have the tumour in my brain! God has certainly blessed Dr Al-Khawaja. Thank you. T K Yvette Ho JP for NSW 216843

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I had severe herniated discs c5-c7 causing severe pain and numbness/pins and needles down my left arm. Dr Al Khawaja made time to see me at short notice the week prior to Christmas 2016 and performed decompression the following day which was the last operating day for the Xmas period. Numbness/ Pins and Needles immediately gone when I woke up from surgery and have not returned to date. Pain massively improved and getting better each day with Physio. This Doctor is one of a kind and very caring. Personally follows up patient in recovery post surgery and following day. Hats off to you Doc and thanks again. Brad Gibson

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Al Khwaja is am excellent doctor, vey clever and kind. Thank you doctor for all your help

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016