Ratings for Dr. James Sills

I am writing this in 2018 and totally concur with the comments made six years ago (2012) below. I totally respect this outstanding doctor, his knowledge, his determination to find and deliver what you need, his wonderful sense of humour , and the fact that he remembers and my quirks even though he sees but once every 12 to 14 months. If you are looking for an optometrist that you can full confidence in, Dr Sills is your guy.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Have to agree with the rest about the front staff, usually not in synch with the doctor. Jim on the other hand is outstanding!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

His office staff are unprofessional and rude. Dr. Sills is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Staff are always friendly and great service when I have been there

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Although there were several errors made by his staff each time I've been, Dr. Sills himself is fantastic. Knowledgeable and thorough. He caught things my former eye doctors never took the time to look for and even let me know I was eligible to get partial credit for my eyewear through a program with the Ontario government (saving me a huge amount of $). I trust my eyes to this man and can't imagine seeing anyone else as long as I live in this city.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Sills is a fantastic eye doctor! He is friendly and personable and takes a genuine interest in the vision care of his patients. I have unique vision problems (which is how I ended up seeing him in the first place) and what I love most is his sense of curiosity and desire to problem solve troublesome eyes. He will research, consult collegues, and refer to specialists to ensure that his patients receive optimal care. Getting an appointment to see Dr. Sills requires a wait, but I'm more than willing to wait for the best! The support staff at Bayview Optometry Centre are also friendly and helpful. I cannot recommend Dr. Sills enough!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012