Ratings for Dr. Adi Yoskovitch

Étant une cliente du Dr. Yoskovitch depuis plusieurs années je suis toujours aussi satisfaite de ses services. Son équipe est formidable. Dr. Yoskovitch est compétent et très professionnel. Je le consulte en chirurgie plastique et aussi en ORL... Deux domaines qu'il maitrise parfaitement.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Très désagréable même pas un bonjour pour mon fils de 10 ans très arrogant comme personne

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Yoskovitch for a few years in his capacity as an ENT. I see him more than once a year to remove ear wax. There have been times when he was more taken with his plastic surgery practice and made his ENT clients wait, but mainly it's in-and-out, one patient after another, no more than 5 minutes in his office. I saw him about 6 weeks ago, as usual very quick with his little stick to dislodge the wax and "you're out of here" he says. BUT I woke up the next morning with one ear completely blocked! I saw a clinic doctor who told me I still had a lot of impacted wax in both my ears!! Dr Yoskovitch just wants quick bucks, but doesn't give a hoot about his clients, never even looked in my ears or told me I still had wax. In my opinion this MD should concentrate on his plastic surgery practice and give up ENT NOW!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Just NO... Narcissic doctor who just want money and forget to send things to the labotaries!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

You will notice that all good reviews come from his Botox patients and all bad reviews from his ENT patients. This is because while you are waiting to see him at his ENT Office he leaves about every 30 minutes to run downstairs to his Plastic surgery clinic. His prioritiy unfortunately for those of us with ENT problems is his Botox Clinic that pays the bigger part of his income.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I recently had the privilege of having cosmetic procedures done with Dr. Adi Yoskovitch. When I met him I was immediately impressed by his calm and friendly demeanour. He took the time to address all my concerns and talk me through the different procedures. My results are natural and beautiful and I couldn't be happier! Dr Adi is patient, experienced and kind hearted. His staff (Lucie and Nathalie) are just as wonderful, always laughing and smiling. It's a pleasure spending time at this office and I look forward to my next visit . Thank you for your amazing work!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

This doctor left me in an empty waiting room while other patients arrived with appointments after my appointment time who he knew and greeted warmly. He took them before me and left me waiting for an hour an a half. At which point I walked out in disgust. I would never recommend this doctor ever!

Submitted April 18, 2017

J ai eu un bon traitement de ce doctor et quelque mois plus tard lorsque je magasiner ai centre ville dans un magasin je l'ai vue crier furieusement à son enfant et depuis je ne veut pas aller le voir car son tempérament paraît un peut incontrôlable.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Come on. We all know those 5 ratings are fake reviews. How does he go for 2/5 to so many 5/5's. He was late for my appointment 3 times. Not just 5 minutes. Over an hour and never apologizes. Also, once I told him I just want him to see my throat and no Botox he tells me how he can't make a living on just exams. Good luck to all that see him.

Submitted April 11, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Yoskovitch for just over a year now. After doing research at many clinics, I chose to do some Botox treatments at his Laval clinic. I wasn't rushed, he carefully answered all my questions kindly and professionally. His reception staff is friendly, helpful and approachable. I have always had a positive experience in his clinic. I received a very natural looking result that I was extremely happy with me. Nether he or his staff have ever tried to upswell me on procedures that they offer.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Adi Yoskovitch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois