Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Adi Yoskovitch

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Late for appointment, did not take the time to check patient. In and out less than two minutes. I do not trust his prescription to my little one.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

4
Staff
1
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

He abandonned all his patients from Nazareth clinic. I had to get a new referral from my family doctor to see another ENT. I was being followed for facial paralysis. Never got to review my mri results because he left. Each apointment lasted no longer than 5 minutes and he was always on his phone whih was very rude. Never on time, he sees patients once or twice a month, he sees ALOT of patientd in one day- they are in and out. Obviously this isnt his passion - he is passionate about cosmetic plastic surgeries and botox $$$( from all the research ive done on him) ALL the good comments that we see here are, without a doubt, made by his employees at his office where he does botox. I now have a new ENT who has ordered a bunch of tests that he had not ordered for me. She was suprised.... Do not see Dr. Yoskovitch , he does the bare minimal in order to keep his ENT license.

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

J'ai consulté ce soi disant ORL pour ma fille le 18 septembre 2017 et ce suite à une référence par un pédiatre. Dès le début De la consultation, j'ai su que ce médecin esquivait mes questions sur l'état De mon enfant. Il croit que parce qu'il est le spécialiste que le pédiatre a tort. Prenez votre temps et poser les questions aux parents avant de conclure .Somme toute, il veut nous donner un rv dans 3 mois et comme parent averti et conscentieux, je ne retournerai pas! Somme toute comme ORL , je ne vous le recommande pas.

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

3
Staff
2
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Prescribed me with antibiotics without even checking for himself if I really needed them or not. After 3 appointments, prescribed to me the same nasal spray (but under a different name) twice and told me that my breathing is perfectly fine, even though he checked it and it was obvious that that was NOT the case. I always get there 20 minutes before my appointment and he always makes me wait over 20 minutes after the appt time. Maybe I should start coming late. By the way, he doesn't listen and doesn't care about your issues, he just wants to get in and get out as many clients as possible in as little time as possible.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Après avoir eu une référence du pédiatre pour mon enfant , je regrette de ne pas avoir pris le temps de lire les commentaires diamétralement opposés pour ce soi disant ORL . Dès mon entrée dans son bureau avec mon enfant et mom conjoint, j'ai perçu que Dr Ari n'en avait RIEN à cirer De la référence du pédiatre. Il ne prend pas le temps d'écouter la raison de ma visite! Il ne réalise pas que les parents travaillent et ne viennent pas pour perdre leur temps ni le sien! Bref voici see propos mots pour mots: "I have 4 boys and they get sick all the time", "are you the type of parents that go from one specialist to another" ! ET BIEN NON monsieur vous êtes la 1er ORL que la pédiatre a demandé De consulter car Elle a pu identifier du fluide dans les Oreilles De Notre enfant et qui affecte les yeux De Notre enfant et ses otites récurrentes. Somme toute, il n'était pas d'accord avec la pédiatre mais il répond bêtement à nos questions et il est imbu De lui-même. Il nous Donne un rv dans 3 mois et clairement, je ne retournerai pas le voir .

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I've been a patient of Dr. Yoskovitch for almost 6 years. During that time, I've had multiple cosmetic procedures done. Dr. Yoskovitch's knowledge and unparalleled kindness alleviated any and all concerns I had. He's especially attentive and offers a tailored and individualized approach towards his patients. I highly respect and appreciate his goal —maintaining a woman's natural beauty. Dr. Yoskovitch, Lucy and Nathalie are exemplary models of what a cosmetic surgeon and his office should be. A highest standard of professionalism is always present. I would definitely recommend Dr. yoskovitch without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Étant une cliente du Dr. Yoskovitch depuis plusieurs années je suis toujours aussi satisfaite de ses services. Son équipe est formidable. Dr. Yoskovitch est compétent et très professionnel. Je le consulte en chirurgie plastique et aussi en ORL... Deux domaines qu'il maitrise parfaitement.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I recently had the privilege of having cosmetic procedures done with Dr. Adi Yoskovitch. When I met him I was immediately impressed by his calm and friendly demeanour. He took the time to address all my concerns and talk me through the different procedures. My results are natural and beautiful and I couldn't be happier! Dr Adi is patient, experienced and kind hearted. His staff (Lucie and Nathalie) are just as wonderful, always laughing and smiling. It's a pleasure spending time at this office and I look forward to my next visit . Thank you for your amazing work!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

This doctor left me in an empty waiting room while other patients arrived with appointments after my appointment time who he knew and greeted warmly. He took them before me and left me waiting for an hour an a half. At which point I walked out in disgust. I would never recommend this doctor ever!

Was this rating useful? 1

Submitted April 18, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I've been seeing Dr. Yoskovitch for just over a year now. After doing research at many clinics, I chose to do some Botox treatments at his Laval clinic. I wasn't rushed, he carefully answered all my questions kindly and professionally. His reception staff is friendly, helpful and approachable. I have always had a positive experience in his clinic. I received a very natural looking result that I was extremely happy with me. Nether he or his staff have ever tried to upswell me on procedures that they offer.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Adi Yoskovitch's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Blue Cross / Blue Shield


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.