Ratings for Dr. Felix Liu

I have been a patient of Dr. Liu's for 30 years. He cares about his patients and will go the extra mile for them. I have seen this not only with myself. In my opinion, he is a first class doctor. He does hospital rounds before his office and so there is usually a wait because he has been held up at the hospital. He is very business like but he doesn't rush in his appointments. However, he isn't going to put up with frivolity. Yes, he has a strong accent, but he will repeat himself if you ask. He's also a nice person. I would recommend him for excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

The clinic staff was terrible rude. She accidently canceled my appointment in wrong. After arrived, I explained that I didn't cancel at all. That was their mistake to cancel my appointment. But she refused to honor her mistake and insisted I had to leave. Never go back!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I became his pt a few years back. He was not on time most of the time as he spent time with patients. He did not seem to care that his office was sitting with all other pts. He would take time to explain to me in more detail than i would expect. Very old school doctors. His staffs are great.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have been visiting this doctor for over 1.5 years now to treat the apnea. The staff is kind. He is very kind to me when I said I got layoff recently and run out of my medical insurance. Well, if you like the old style doctor that assist life, he is the one. I would say doctor is only human and have its limit to treat the patient medically.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I have been visiting this doctor for over 3 years now. The office staff is very kind & professional. Dr. Liu was very kind to me in the hospital, he logged my surgery in his phone and cane to see me afterwards. Has a very good memory because he still asks about my family members. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Lui treated my father for his COPD for many years. They are old school and did not change doctors. Whenever i took my father for appointments or when Lui came to the hospital to see my father during his rounds he was very abrupt and rude, he would not answer any questions the family asked and his bedside manner was terrible.It is also very hard to understand what he is saying,also he is always very rushed.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013