Ratings for Dr. Felix Liu

I have been visiting this doctor for over 1.5 years now to treat the apnea. The staff is kind. He is very kind to me when I said I got layoff recently and run out of my medical insurance. Well, if you like the old style doctor that assist life, he is the one. I would say doctor is only human and have its limit to treat the patient medically.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I have been visiting this doctor for over 3 years now. The office staff is very kind & professional. Dr. Liu was very kind to me in the hospital, he logged my surgery in his phone and cane to see me afterwards. Has a very good memory because he still asks about my family members. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

The Dr is one of the most unprofessional people I've ever met. He has treated my father for sleep apnea and I found him to be rude. He doesn't listen and becomes very defensive when asked a question. He also has a very difficult time communicating in English. He should not be allowed to practice in Canada.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Lui treated my father for his COPD for many years. They are old school and did not change doctors. Whenever i took my father for appointments or when Lui came to the hospital to see my father during his rounds he was very abrupt and rude, he would not answer any questions the family asked and his bedside manner was terrible.It is also very hard to understand what he is saying,also he is always very rushed.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013