Ratings for Dr. Riley Smith

Dr. Smith is my family doctor and I pray she never moves away from Dauphin. She is kind, funny with a wonderful bedside manner. Takes time to really listen to you and deals with issues in a time sensitive manner. Love her!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr Riley Smith was the one who saw and went after cancer I had contracted, I say saw since as of last week I have been given papers to return too work. After two years and a whole lot of crazy, I have a new lease on life. I will be coming back next month, and would love too have her as my doctor again.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Smith is very caring, punctual and really listens to what you have to say. She is able to look at patients holistically and deal with multiple health issues rather than the one per visit, one at a time that seems to becoming the norm. She makes accurate referals and gets to the heart of the problem. I would highly recommend her as a physician.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012