Ratings for Dr. Brian Nebbe

Dr. Nebbe is always so polite and knowledgeable. He always answers whatever questions or concerns I have without making me feel rushed. His office staff is wonderful. They always call or email to remind me of my upcoming appointments, and they always try their best to accommodate you if you need to change appointments. My appointments are also always on time as well. I've been to the Sherwood Park and South Edmonton location, and the staff at both locations were friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr Nebbe and his staff are amazing. I am an adult patient and while a little shy about gettng braces, they were all so supportive and the results are fantastic. Dr Nebbe is extremely knowledgeable, and he was always so polite and gracious. If you listen and do as he asks, you'll see the results and I couldn't be happier. I recommend him over any other Orthodontist in the city.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

AMAZING! FRIENDLY! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! My daughter had fangs at age 14. It has been 2 YEARS and her teeth are PERFECTLY straight. His office staff is wonderful. They always email ahead of time for appointments coming up and always try their best to accommodate you if you need to change appointments. Dr. Nebbe is very knowledgeable and does and excellent job. Staff care about their patients not money.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013