Ratings for Dr. Rakesh Goel

met with Dr Goel today, was petrified after reading these reviews, I considered cancelling the appt. But honestly, I was pleasantly surprised. I found him to be very knowledgeable, informative, understanding, he answered all the questions I and his bedside manners were excellent, really. He is very professional, and he knows his stuff. He is helping me thru this dreadful breast cancer experience. I feel that Dr. Geol goes to great lengths to treat his patients in the best way possible. Ladies do not hesitate to meet with him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Goel is very thorough & knowledable. He can sometimes run late & his bedside manner isn't my favorite but he seems rather intelligent in his field. Having a thorough doctor is a great quality! His nurse Kelly Anne is amazing. Very helpful!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Goel is quite knowledgeable in the field of oncology. My husband has been a patient of his since June 2014 and we have never been disappointed. He may not always be on time, and may not have the perfect bedside manner, however, he knows his business. He may also be quiet, but goes straight to the point and always willing to answer any questions we may have. I would take his qualities and expertise over the lack of so-called bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Goel and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I am very upset with that "doctor". My mom's CT scan showed that her cancer came back. But we know that from family doctor, not from Dr Goel. He did not call about it for month and after month he canceled regular appointment. We will look for more competent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr Goel is very knowledgeable and is spoken well of in his knowledge and dilligence with his patients' treatments. In saying that, i have to admit he does not have an endearing bedside manner. I would rather a conscientious and knowledgeable oncologist than a charming one who was incompetent.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

No emotion,stands over you ,makes you scared, not confident,with him, cold as ice.No bedside manor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

I did not have a good experience. I suggest to people who are seeing him to write down their questions, and write down what you want to review/tell him. As he talks to you and you have more questions write them down too. And then at the end go through your list to make sure you have all the information you need.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

He has been my Doctor for nearly two years. Appaling lack of bedside manner, no communication skills and has difficulty answering questions; especially in plain terms. Always a long wait, and always in a hurry. Seemingly quite knowledgable, but unable to show any emotion. Sometimes I feel like I am not important at all. Never remembers anything about me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012