Ratings for Dr. Madia Smallwood

Rude and uncaring. Does not listen to your views. I have had several doctors and she is the worst. Hustles you out quickly.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE A LICENSE. SHE SHOULD BE FIRED. SHE IS A DISGRACE TO THE COLLEGE OF DOCTORS. SHE DOES NOT CARE FOR THE CLIENTS HEALTH ONE BIT ESPECIALLY WHEN THE CLIENT HAS NO IDEA WHATS WRONG WITH THEM. SHE GETS YOU TO TAKE SOME TESTS AND TELLS YOU SHE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE RESULTS AND WEEKS LATER STILL NO RESPONSE UNTIL YOU CALL HER AND ASK FOR THEM SPECIFICALLY. HER STAFF BACKS HER UP AND SAYS SHE IS REALLY BUSY AND DOESN'T HAVE THE TIME TO REVIEW THEM AT THE MOMENT. WHAT KIND OF BULLCRAP IS THAT, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONES HEALTH HERE....?

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Smallwood saw my mom in Emergency at Oliver Hospital. My mom was a palliative care cancer patient. I took my mom to the hospital for help with pain control after we couldn’t manage it at home any longer. Dr. Smallwood was rude, dismissive and had both myself and my dad in tears with her blunt comments and lack of compassion. I will never forget this experience. An ounce of compassion would have gone a long way. Horrible doctor! Staff was not applicable but required a rating.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

NINE (9) of us have left this person, whom we cannot give the title as Doctor because she doesn't have the knowledge to be in such a position. One person is an ex-retired cardiac nurse who said, she doesnt know what she's doing. Mis-diagnosis, guessing games, more interested in making money with prescriptions than taking the right approach for her patients. We were all afraid of being misdiagnosed and prescribed unnecessary prescriptions, that we feared for our health and the 9 of us left her in fear of our health. The worst we have ever felt has been under her care.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I enjoy and appreciate Dr. Smallwood. I feel that she listens, is caring and provides solid medical care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Smallwood is very caring and professional. Her staff are great too.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Treated me in emergency after work place accident and was treated horribly! Would not recommend her to treat a dog!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Smallwood has been taking care of my husband and myself for just over 2 years now. She always listens and takes time to make sure she is covering everything. I finally have a doctor that makes me feel important and never rushes me out.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

The clinic doctors are very helpful. The staff are exceptionally professional. They are a ray of sunshine in a town with very few doctors.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

We love Dr Smallwood. She has been our family doctor for a couple years and we have been very happy with her! I had an industrial accident and broke my back, and she was fantastic and took very good care of me! So glad to have her as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016