Ratings for Dr. Madia Smallwood

Dr. Smallwood is very caring and professional. Her staff are great too.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Treated me in emergency after work place accident and was treated horribly! Would not recommend her to treat a dog!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Smallwood has been taking care of my husband and myself for just over 2 years now. She always listens and takes time to make sure she is covering everything. I finally have a doctor that makes me feel important and never rushes me out.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

The clinic doctors are very helpful. The staff are exceptionally professional. They are a ray of sunshine in a town with very few doctors.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

We love Dr Smallwood. She has been our family doctor for a couple years and we have been very happy with her! I had an industrial accident and broke my back, and she was fantastic and took very good care of me! So glad to have her as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Smallwood does not care whatsover about her patients. She does not take notes and she does not listen. If you ask too many questions she accuses you of doubting her health care. She gets her back up if you have two medical issues at the same time. She is the worst and rudest doctor I have ever seen in my life.

Submitted April 29, 2015

Felt this doctor was more interested in making a dollar and pushing medication rather then dealing with health issue. Staff is rude and unfriendly.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

She was very professional and helpful. The office was nice and the staff friendly

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Prescribe unneeded antibiotics before getting results of test

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012