Ratings for Dr. Regaee Erian

He is the best doctor I have been to. He is kind, listens, cares what I ask. He is not too proud to ask questions, I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

My family doctor referred me to him to remove a cyst, or so he thinks. Ask me over a hundred times if I was sure I didn't get a splinter. Sent me for an x-ray to figure out reasoning behind cyst. Went back for the surgery. He had no idea if it was actually a cyst, didn't care to look into it more. Covered me in iodine, after telling him and the nurses multiple times that I was allergic. Told me rudely I should have reminded him prior to him cutting into me. I felt the entire procedure. Barely any numbing. Then when it was time to leave the pain was so unbelievably high he acted like I would know the feeling. Didn't give me after care instructions. Worst doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

The worst medical experience I have ever had. He was rude, condescending and not at all helpfull. I went to him for a second opinion, all he did was pull up the report from the emergency department and re-read it to me. I would never recommend this guy to anyone. If you liked to be talked down to then this is the guy for you.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013