Ratings for Dr. Michael East

Best doctor in Christchurch. Takes his time to explain everything in great detail! Best option

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I have just had surgery with Michael East and I could not praise him more. He is respectful, kind and extremely professional. Two of my sisters and 3 of my friends have used him and they have all had successful results and pleasant experiences with him. He is a Godsend and I would recommend him to every women with endo.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I have been seeing Mike East for 12 years, he has don't multiple surgeries for me. He is knowledgeable, honest, respectful and I could not praise him more.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I had my surgery with Dr Michael East in 2007 for endometrois. Since I had this surgery I have never felt better. To me he is the best, I was advised by nurses I worked with to go with him and it was the best decision I made. I now reside in Sydney and live a normal life, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be able to do that. A lovely man I remember to talk too and a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

The best possible experience imaginable.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012