Dr. Laila Ismail

Ratings for Dr. Laila Ismail

Totally NON-recommended. So rude and has no knowledge. We had very negative experiences with her and heard about her attitude from others as well.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Amazing I wouldn’t trust taking my kids anywhere else!!! Love her & her staff!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Always available for same day apointment Very knowledgeable pediatrician.absolutely love her staff.welcoming new location .

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Bad management! And I’m not sure how they run their business.. they never let in on the time , picking people randomly, and get mad if we ask when is our turn and off course we are switching to another dr and we are not recommending this dr to anyone unless you are able to deal with rude people (dr she doesn’t like to listen) or you are able to sit in the waiting room for lottery pick every time!!!

Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr Laila is a great doctor. she saves us time by providing accurate diagnostics and accurate treatment.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr always answers all of my questions and not just with her professional opinion but with statistics and research to back up her opinion. She took on my daughter over an emergency appointment when my dr couldn’t see her. Very helpful. You may have to wait but she will see all her patients the same day. Her love of the job is apparent. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I've had experiences with her, both good and bad but the good outweighs the bad. As a younger mother, at first I felt she was pushy but I responded in an assertive manner and I've been shown nothing but respect ever since. We've been seeing her for about 3.5 years now and my experiences since she moved location have been much quicker than the trainyards location. I can understand why she's sometimes running late because she takes same day emergency appointments and they're emergency for a reason. I absolutely love her nurse and the receptionist. There have been times where she hasn't agreed with my opinion of my children but has humoured me and did what I asked, and in the end there were times she was right and times I was right, but she still listened enough to do what I asked. All in all, I'm happy with her as my children's doctor

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I have also had very negative experiences with Dr Ismail. She discouraged me so much with breastfeeding my first, advise that was based on her opinions and not evidence based. I switched as soon as I could find another doctor. Would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I am saddened to read all these negative comments. We've seen her a couple of times at the new Bank St. Location, once as emergency and was able to get an appointment the same day. She may not check all the boxes but she is available every week day, can see your child same day emergency and the wait isn't long at all. Perhaps we've had great luck. The receptionist and nurse are wonderful too.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

worst doctor ever. She's very rude and gave the wrong diagnosis that caused my daughter to end up in CHEO. can't believe they allow her to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Laila Ismail's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients