Dr. Laila Ismail

Ratings for Dr. Laila Ismail

We have had nothing but good experiences with Dr.Ismail. Our friend recommended her to us. When my partner and I first met her, we weren't so sure it would work out due to the fact that we are a part of the LGBTQ+ community and we weren't sure how she felt about that. It's not like we care about how people feel about us loving who we choose to but it's that she was going to be our child's doctor and it is important that she shows us respect and treats us well which she did. She was nothing but very supportive and respectful. She didn't cross any boundaries. She has such a great personality. You can tell she's very free spirited. She may come off as over confident at times but that means that she really knows what she's doing and knows that she will do the right thing. The waiting time isn't as bad as people say. it is normal for a paediatrician who takes emergency patients. I find that the wait time has decreased ever since she moved to the new clinic on Bank . You can tell that she really cares about your children. She almost always gives them a healthy freezy or chocolate. She gives the right diagnosis and most of the time saves you a trip to the hospital. She's trilingual( i think she might speak 6 languages but i'm not sure). She really takes the time with you and your child but not too much that it is overwhelming. She's clear and she gets to the point. Overall she is the best doctor i have met and we are very grateful that she is our child's doctor. I strongly recommend to everyone. Just be patient and remember that she is a doctor and she may take more time depending on what the patient needs.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Inaccurate diagnosis, incompetent. She did not send my daughter to the hospital immediately (which is what was needed) and this could have been life threatening had we listened to her. Although she and her staff are friendly and nice I would never trust my child with her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Friendly and caring Dr. for our 3 children. Able to diagnose with confidence and explains information thoroughly. Staff are also friendly.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Rude, incompetent,condescending. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Not only was Dr. Ismail extremely knowledgable when it came to treating my son, she was so kind and was able to get to the root of the problem quickly. In our case she went above and beyond her duties! My son and I both really appreciate everything she’s done and feel very lucky to have her as our doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I found doctor Laila knowledgeable and her office is pleasant

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Really knowledgeable, nice with my children, great for last minute/same day. appointments, somedays a bit of a wait but other days no wait at all I would recommend her !

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Totally NON-recommended. So rude and has no knowledge. We had very negative experiences with her and heard about her attitude from others as well.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Amazing I wouldn’t trust taking my kids anywhere else!!! Love her & her staff!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Always available for same day apointment Very knowledgeable pediatrician.absolutely love her staff.welcoming new location .

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Laila Ismail's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients