Ratings for Dr. Laila Ismail

I do not recommend Dr. Ismail. She makes you wait forever, she's doesn't listen, she's not helpful and always pushes you to make another appointment saying that she can't help you with your problem during the present appointment. It's a complete waist of time.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I've had really bad experiences with her. she makes you wait 45 minutes. She speds all her time walking around with her cell phone instead of attending to her patients.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I have had nothing but bad experiences with her. We have just changed pediatricians and the new office needs her paper work... they are still waiting on a call back with the fax number, and now we are going to have to pay a fee ( which I understand is a normal procedure) for having to leave this office due to a doctors incompetence and neglect to spend more then 5 minutes with my child. Dr Ismail would not even listen to what I have to say or discuss anything with me about my child. I am so happy to be rid of her, please save yourself the headache and find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I do NOT recommend to anyone !!! I have not had her sit and discuss matters, she is always running to the next patience which is very unfortunate.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Always available for urgent issues. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I believe Dr. Ismail is knowledgeable BUT I have not had her sit and discuss matters, she is always running to the next patience which is very unfortunate. I really wish she really takes the time to visit with her patience and not talk to me while walking to the next appointment.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Actively looking for a new pediatrician. She is consistently 40-60 min late for her appointments and then spends on average 30-60 seconds with you and your child. Takes no interest in your child's health beyond what you manage to quickly (and you better be quick) tell her during the seconds she's in the room with you. You have the feeling like you have to grab her to be able to say anything to her or she'll be out of the room before you can blink. On the plus side, it is relatively easy to get last minute appointments. On the downside, those 30-60 seconds with her will cost half your day because she is so tardy.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

rude , incompetent , psycho , show no respect to parents , she thinks she knows but she is not , have no insight always she has no eye contact with child i get new doctor for my son , not recommend this cruzy doctor to any friend or family

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I agree with everyone's comments ! Best thing I did for my son was change doctors. She never took the time to speak with me. I always had questions and felt like they were never answered. She would look at him for two seconds and leave. I would have to rush to ask her questions knowing after she checked his ears the visit is over. My last straw was when my son was extremely sick all she did was hand me a paper on what I should without telling me what the cause is. I left immediately and found a new doctor. I can honestly say my son has been fine ever since because his new doctor sits, listens and takes the time to talk to me. I almost cried when his new doctor asked “ do you have any other questions or concerns for me. Don’t be shy to ask questions.” Dr. Ismail needs to take more time with her patients and stop acting like parents are out to get her. We bring our kids to you for a reason. The least she can do is hear us out and pretend for a second that she cares.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I agree with all of the previous negative comments. My child has been with Dr. Ismail for 4 years and my partner and I dread going there. Here is what you should expect: - when they don't answer the phone and you leave a message, don't expect them to call back. - you will be waiting for over an hour every visit even when you are on-time - Dr. Ismail may have a big smile on her face, but she will interrupt you when you talk and make sure you know she is the expert and that even though you are the parent, you know nothing about your child - she talks really fast using technical doctor terms and you will leave feeling very confused - she is moody - sometimes she's happy and great and the next she is rude, short, and cold - when I voiced a concern about my child's development she made me feel like I had no idea what I was talking about. She told me that she was an expert and could spot everything about a child as soon as she walked into a room, and would have told if something was really wrong - She either has way too many patients or she doesn't care about your time and will make you wait - she's really cocky and overconfident - Overall I would say she won't spend quality time with you, she's extremely brief, she will interrupt a lot, and make you feel like an idiot.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Laila Ismail's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company