Ratings for Dr. Omid Pour Ahmadi

He is awesome and very caring. Helped me to get through tough time with me health problem and finally got my life back. Thank you Dr. Pourahamdi

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Il a vraiment été fantastique avec moi et mon mari. Emediatement le bon diagnostic! Je le remercierai jamais assez!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I had this headache and seen so many doctors and everyone of them would prescribe me something different. Finally a friend of mind told me about Dr Pourahmadi and truly he find out my problem on the first visit. It appeared that my daily posture was damaging my neck. Once he told me how to change my posture and do some other methods instead of meds and now my headache is gone. Wow... I could not believe it. Now pain free for 2 months. He is so so good. The best for me.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

The best doc we have ever met. Helped our addicted daughter and so blessed to see her happy again.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I had a foot pain for 2 weeks and I went to 3 different doctors who said I had nothing and thank to Dr. Pour-ahmadi he found out I had a fracture. He is a great doc and I will go to him from now on.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Hands down the best caring doctor in Calgary. He has been right on with my problems and finally found someone who truly cares and is thorough with all the assessments. Truly happy !!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Best Doctor I’ve been to without a doubt! Very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I was hopeless without a doctor in Calgary as no one would take me. Finally I met this doctor who took me in and helped me with my diabetes. I used to go frequently to many walk-ins but all they did is refill and would not agree to take me in as their family doctor. When I went to the emergency due to the complications I had, one of the docs in the emergency informed me that I should see Dr. Pour-ahmadi. Once I found him, even though he is very busy as all the patients seem to love him, he accepted me after he heard my story. Couldn't be happier with him. He has helped me manage my diabetes and now I'm on the right tract and also losing weight. He is so caring and so good with me. Very very happy !!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Very helpful and attentive to your needs. He does his job with care and great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

great family doctor, very helpful and very caring on his patients

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018