Ratings for Dr. Omid Pour Ahmadi

Dr Pourahmadi helped me alot through my depression and I can't thank him enough. He helped my son and I deal with our loss and feel grateful for what he has done for us and helping to bring our family back together. Not many doctors these days care about families, but he did and helped us come back to life once again and have peace in our home. Can't thank him enough for it.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Caring and very joyful doctor. Makes you feel good the moment you see him. Listens well and takes you seriously. In my opinion simply great doctor who cares about you.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Great doctor with good character and listens to you well. He helped me alot with my problems and now I'm able to walk better. No one knew that I had arthritis and many doctors just gave me lots of pills. Dr Pour-ahmadi diagnosed me with arthritis and now I can sleep without pain. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I usually don't comment or leave feedback, but this doctor truly deserves it. I have been seeing probably a dozen doctors since I fall asleep during the day and none of them did anything for me and just gave me a bunch of labs and nothing happened. This doctor gave me some xrays and ultrasound and right away diagnosed the problem I had. Since then he referred me to a specialist and with my surgery I feel awake all the time during the day. I almost lost my license had it not been for Dr Pour-ahmadi who saved my life. Thank you thank you thank you. He is the best !!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

He is such a kind doctor. I have not seen any doctor like him who calls you at home to see how I'm. He is amazing. He is so caring. He has gone out of his way to call the pharmacy companies since I can't afford my medications and was able to get it for me. Simply the best kind of doctor in Calgary!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I saw Dr Pour-ahmadi for a few weeks. He is very nice and kind. Respectful. Help me alot. Like him very much. Need more doctors like him

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I have been with Dr Pourahmadi for 3 years and he shows so much care and kindness to all of us. He is very knowledgeable and has the best sense of humor. He has shown has how to maintain our health and with our children and without him I'm not sure if we would have been as healthy as we are today. I see many people who come to his clinic even from other cities and I know why they do it, because simply he deeply cares about everyone of them. He treats you like a family and not someone who is better or more intelligent than you. Love him so so much that we feel he is part of our family. One of the most precious persons in our lives.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

This doctor saved my life. I had a meningitis and after going to the emergency twice and waiting there for 12 hours only to get tylenol, then I saw him. He immediately took care of me and sent me to another hospital with his notes and asked them to check into this and surely he was right. If I had not seen him I would have been dead. Can't thank him enough for what he did for me. Will my whole family to see him now.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

He is so caring and knowledgeable. He is down to earth and have been seeing him with my family for 3 years. Have recommended many in my church to see him and they all love him. One of the best doctors in town and probably the best.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I have visited Dr Pour-ahmadi for 2 years and have nothing but positive things to say about him. One of his first and foremost strengths is his character as he is very down to earth and treats you as an equal. His sense of humour is the best and his personality so caring and loving. His medical knowledge and followup is the best. He and many others that I have seen have nothing but the best to say about him. I recommend him highly and wish more doctors could be like him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016