Ratings for Dr. Omid Pour Ahmadi

Excellent family doctor who doesn't leave things to chance and gets to the bottom of the issue fast from diagnosis to treatment. He is detailed and cares for you as a human being. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Simply awesome Doctor, very attentive to His patients. He is very kind, thorough and listens to His patients and explain the diagnosis, which is hard to find now a days. A +++

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Good person and caring. Helps alot of people and helped me get through alot of problems with my health and not having medications. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Doctor ahmadi es el mejor ser humano q conocemos mi esposo y yo. El nos ayudócon medicinas cuando tuvimod problemas financieros. El siempre esta pendiente de sus pacientes...el ama su profesion

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I really like him. I don't have much money and can't afford my meds and he got medications from pharmaceutical company and they will give it to me now for 1 year. So appreciate Dr. Pour-ahmadi for saving me money as I don't have enought to even pay my rent. Means so much to me. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I moved from BC a year ago and I was having a hard time finding a good doctor. I visited around 5 physicians when someone told me about Dr. Pour-ahmadi. Many of the doctors that I saw they did not pay attention to me or hear me or even care and finally with Dr Pour-ahmadi he cared so much that now I travel 45 min from South of Calgary just to see him. He has cared for me so much that now I'm able to function and confident that I will be healthy. Most of all is his listening skills which is important to me. Many of the previous doctors would not even make eye contact. I like that I'm listened to, I'm taken seriously and happy that Dr Pour-ahmadi is helping me every step of the way. Simply could not be happier

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Pourahmadi helped me alot through my depression and I can't thank him enough. He helped my son and I deal with our loss and feel grateful for what he has done for us and helping to bring our family back together. Not many doctors these days care about families, but he did and helped us come back to life once again and have peace in our home. Can't thank him enough for it.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Caring and very joyful doctor. Makes you feel good the moment you see him. Listens well and takes you seriously. In my opinion simply great doctor who cares about you.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Great doctor with good character and listens to you well. He helped me alot with my problems and now I'm able to walk better. No one knew that I had arthritis and many doctors just gave me lots of pills. Dr Pour-ahmadi diagnosed me with arthritis and now I can sleep without pain. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I usually don't comment or leave feedback, but this doctor truly deserves it. I have been seeing probably a dozen doctors since I fall asleep during the day and none of them did anything for me and just gave me a bunch of labs and nothing happened. This doctor gave me some xrays and ultrasound and right away diagnosed the problem I had. Since then he referred me to a specialist and with my surgery I feel awake all the time during the day. I almost lost my license had it not been for Dr Pour-ahmadi who saved my life. Thank you thank you thank you. He is the best !!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017