Ratings for Dr. Omid Pour Ahmadi

I was hopeless without a doctor in Calgary as no one would take me. Finally I met this doctor who took me in and helped me with my diabetes. I used to go frequently to many walk-ins but all they did is refill and would not agree to take me in as their family doctor. When I went to the emergency due to the complications I had, one of the docs in the emergency informed me that I should see Dr. Pour-ahmadi. Once I found him, even though he is very busy as all the patients seem to love him, he accepted me after he heard my story. Couldn't be happier with him. He has helped me manage my diabetes and now I'm on the right tract and also losing weight. He is so caring and so good with me. Very very happy !!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Very helpful and attentive to your needs. He does his job with care and great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

great family doctor, very helpful and very caring on his patients

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Muy buen doctor. Como persona le queremos mucho a él porque nos ayuda y ha cuidado a muchísima gente en nuestra iglesia. Un excelente doctor y gran persona tenemos en nuestro comunidad!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Excellent family doctor who doesn't leave things to chance and gets to the bottom of the issue fast from diagnosis to treatment. He is detailed and cares for you as a human being. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Simply awesome Doctor, very attentive to His patients. He is very kind, thorough and listens to His patients and explain the diagnosis, which is hard to find now a days. A +++

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Good person and caring. Helps alot of people and helped me get through alot of problems with my health and not having medications. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Doctor ahmadi es el mejor ser humano q conocemos mi esposo y yo. El nos ayudócon medicinas cuando tuvimod problemas financieros. El siempre esta pendiente de sus pacientes...el ama su profesion

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I really like him. I don't have much money and can't afford my meds and he got medications from pharmaceutical company and they will give it to me now for 1 year. So appreciate Dr. Pour-ahmadi for saving me money as I don't have enought to even pay my rent. Means so much to me. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I moved from BC a year ago and I was having a hard time finding a good doctor. I visited around 5 physicians when someone told me about Dr. Pour-ahmadi. Many of the doctors that I saw they did not pay attention to me or hear me or even care and finally with Dr Pour-ahmadi he cared so much that now I travel 45 min from South of Calgary just to see him. He has cared for me so much that now I'm able to function and confident that I will be healthy. Most of all is his listening skills which is important to me. Many of the previous doctors would not even make eye contact. I like that I'm listened to, I'm taken seriously and happy that Dr Pour-ahmadi is helping me every step of the way. Simply could not be happier

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017