Ratings for Dr. H Bhugra

Im so glad to see that it wasn't just me. I was doubting myself and trying to really look inward to determine if Dr Hardeep Bhugra was as awful as it seemed. now i know , based on these comments, that I am not alone. His bed side manner is so terrible. He is not a person that became a doctor for the right reasons. Please do not go to this guy. he's a real jack a**

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

If there is a rating lower than minus 1, he deserves it. It so sad that Abbotsford seems to get doctors like dr. Bhugra who clearly have no right to practice because of lack of knowledge and professionalism. His staff are clearly unhappy and passes on their negative vibes to the poor patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

The worst Dr I have met...absolutely No eye contact? Not wanting to sound repetitive these other comments are spot on!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Biggest jerk ever! So rude and unprofessional! You’re a effin cardiologist not a god that people need to suck up to you!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr Bhugra really knows his stuff, answers any question, and is very cautious when it comes to heart cate... been going to him for 4 years!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Complete lack of knowledge. I would take Dr. Google's advice and self medicate myself rather than trust this guy.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

My patient experience with Dr Hardeep Bhugra has been awful to say the least. His bed side manner is less than desirable. He's arrogant, rude and does not care about his patients. I had a similar experience to others on this forum and long story short, Dr. Bhugra lacks knowledge and expertise as a medical professional and I suggest others try their best to stay clear of him if they want good care. I feel he lacks the integrity required to complete his job to a satisfactory level.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I saw Dr Bhugra upon referral from my oncologist, as it was believed that one or more of the drugs used to treat my cancer, were causing heart problems; the main symptom was breathlessness as well as fatigue. Dr. Bhugra was polite & direct; he referred me to a Vancouver specialist who deals with heart problems caused by Herceptin & wrote me a prescription for Carvedilol, a beta blocker. As I have had chronic asthma all my life, I asked if this drug was safe for me to take, as I understood this beta blocker was counter indicated for asthmatics. Dr. Bhugra insisted that the drug would be well tolerated; starting with a 1/2 dose for 2 weeks, then a full dose after that. I still objected, but was overruled by Dr. Bhugra, politely but firmly. I took the Carvedilol as prescribed & my breathing got worse & worse, especially when I got on the full dose. Dr. Bhugra's office was contacted twice, asking if there was something else I could take, as the Carvedilol appeared to causing negative side effects. There was no response from his office. On Wed Aug 2, I saw the Vancouver specialist. She confirmed that I should never have had the Carvedilol & should be on Bisoprolol, which was specifically designed for persons with cancer who had underlying lung problems. She advised there was no excuse for my being put on the wrong medication & apologised for the difficulty I had had while waiting for the appointment with her. I would NOT recommend Dr. Bhugra for treatment of heart problems (though he is a cardiologist), as it is possible he could prescribe the wrong medication for someone in the future.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Rude, condescending. Didn't listen to the symptoms my family member tried to explain. Rushed us out

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Arrogance is the best word that describes him. One of the rudest docs you'll meet.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017