Ratings for Dr. Shelly Zubert

She was amazing. Went above and beyond to help my son. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I logged on to comment on the outstanding care my elderly Mother received from Dr Zubert. She was patient and caring and due to a long stay in the emergency my Mother had the fortune of having Dr Zubert care for her several times. In logging on I see the comment written below. I was in the department and witnessed the individual below berate and attack several physicians and nurses at all hours of the day and night. I happened to be with my Mom in the next bed and saw her demand an audience with the doctor in the middle of the night. When Dr Zubert arrived she patiently listened to this individual, offered to look into her concerns. She was respectful and engaging despite this persons aggressiveness and making a scene. We overheard Dr Zubert paging the family doctor this person named and talking about her concerns with the family doctor. Dr Zubert could not have done more to please this person. This was not the only doctor I saw this lady do this to.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Zubert is looking after an elderly relative - maybe Dr. Zubert is different with other age groups. Dr. Zubert would not consider what the elderly patient's G.P. had to say, as was the case with other HSC docs. I asked she restart antibiotics which were treating the patient's bladder infection -she wouldn't, saying 3 days was enough - another doc said not so in the case of seniors (another similar Brian Sinclair fiasco in the making at HSC?).The patient had not eaten much food as she can only eat pureed food (Baretts Syndrome)Dr. Zubert would look into but when I was there, she didn't order another tray of food - this time pureed food. So lets see - an elderly patient with a bladder infection has had antibiotics stopped, food is not pureed so they don't eat most of food on their tray - I wonder how this patient care matter end?I told Dr.Zubert what my concerns are but she has a way of dismissing them. I don't feel we're getting the full benefit of the brain trust at H.S.C.I can only go by our experience.Good Luck to anybody at H.S.C.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Zubert is a very knowledgeable emergency doctor who goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that every possible step is taken regarding patient satisfaction. I was very impressed with her professionalism throughout the entire process and it's comforting to know that we have doctors such as Dr. Zubert in place whenever an unforeseen circumstance should arise.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015