Ratings for Dr. Rita Chee

My family has been going to Dr. Chee for over 15 years now. She is a very good optometrist and friendly person. I am always happy to see her and her staff. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Chee has been my family's optometrist for 8 years now and I recommend her to all. She is incredibly kind, accurate, and down to earth. The atmosphere at the office is also very professional and welcoming!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Chee since for 20+ years. She's patient, kind, thoughtful and an extremely good optometrist. She is extremely thorough and will recommend you to specialists if anything could be serious. My entire family goes to her even though we now live an hour away. I highly recommend Dr. Chee.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I have been patience of Dr. Rita Chee for over 20 years. She is a great Optometrist and would highly recommend here.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Chee for as long as I can remember. She has always provided accurate prescriptions but more importantly she has taken care of the health of my eyes. Dr. Chee is such a warm individual and I always enjoy our non-eye related conversations.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Horrible wait times. They should let us know if they are running late rather than wasting our time. Not respectful of their patients time or schedule.

Submitted October 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rita Chee for 20 years now. She is a knowledgeable and friendly doctor. She certainly takes an interest in her patients and takes the time to thoroughly explain any questions they may have.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I have been patience of Dr. Rita Chee for over 15 years. She is a great Optometrist and would highly recommend here. Every exam is very thorough, never had any issue with any of my prescription. On one occasion, I had felt something in my eye, both my family doctor and emergency insisted there was nothing there. Made an urgent appointment with Rita, she found and removed it within minutes. She is awsome.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Chee is always extremely thorough in her exam and very knowledgeable. She leaves nothing to chance . She also has a wonderful sense a humour and is always a joy to talk with. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I started going to Dr. Chee when I was in my mid-twenties (I'm now in my mid-forties) and I have always been very happy with her care. During that time I have gotten several pairs of glasses and contacts (both hard and soft) and have never had a problem. She has also monitored my eye pressure and referred me to a specialist when needed. Dr. Chee is very friendly and she has a great sense of style; I rely on her advice about what frames will suit my face and she is always right!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017