Ratings for Dr. Rita Chee

Horrible wait times. They should let us know if they are running late rather than wasting our time. Not respectful of their patients time or schedule.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rita Chee for 20 years now. She is a knowledgeable and friendly doctor. She certainly takes an interest in her patients and takes the time to thoroughly explain any questions they may have.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I have been patience of Dr. Rita Chee for over 15 years. She is a great Optometrist and would highly recommend here. Every exam is very thorough, never had any issue with any of my prescription. On one occasion, I had felt something in my eye, both my family doctor and emergency insisted there was nothing there. Made an urgent appointment with Rita, she found and removed it within minutes. She is awsome.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Chee is always extremely thorough in her exam and very knowledgeable. She leaves nothing to chance . She also has a wonderful sense a humour and is always a joy to talk with. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I started going to Dr. Chee when I was in my mid-twenties (I'm now in my mid-forties) and I have always been very happy with her care. During that time I have gotten several pairs of glasses and contacts (both hard and soft) and have never had a problem. She has also monitored my eye pressure and referred me to a specialist when needed. Dr. Chee is very friendly and she has a great sense of style; I rely on her advice about what frames will suit my face and she is always right!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Rita Chee is a great doctor. She's willing to explain things and is very through and has me followed by a specialist because she wanted to monitor the health of my eyes.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

She kept calling me by the wrong name even after I corrected her, I asked her to measure my pupil distance and she rudely told me there is a 5 dollar charge. I told her it wasn't a problem I would pay it and she huffed. I think she was upset because I told her I would be purchasing my eyeglasses elsewhere. Her prices were too high. She kept me waiting 30 minutes past my appointment time. I recommend not going to see her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Chee is a kind, knowledgeable and an amazing person in general! She has been my wife's optometrist since she was little and provided nothing but the best care possible. I recently switched to her and have received impeccable service ever since. She is very thorough and will take the time to explain and answer any questions you may have. The office and waiting area is clean, nice and furnished with comfortable chairs. As with any good doctor with a busy practice you will wait a little bit longer than expected, but I find not more than most other doctor's offices. I am extremely grateful to her and consider myself quite lucky to have found her!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr Chee found a problem on one of my elective tests and referred me to an opthamologist. She was correct to do so and I am now followed by an opthamologist and Dr Chee. I thank her! Susan

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

She gave me two wrong diagnoses. One of them inferring I had a brain tumor, which kept me up at nite until I followed thru and found out I was perfectly fine. Would not recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013