Ratings for Dr. Samir Lalani

Wednesday is the only evenings they are open. The doctor is young but very smart and he's also funny. The girl at the front desk was friendly greeted me as soon as I walked in. The office is clean and new. The location area is hard to get around but I would recommened this foot clinic to anyone with foot problems.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Family Doctors really don't specialize. If you need real answers you need a specialist. I finally decided to go to Dr.Lalani because I took my daughter there for ankle issues a few months ago and his knowledge and treatment were exceptional. So after tolerating months of heel and ankle pain, I decided that a consult with Dr.Lalani would be better than daily doses of Naproxyn and Advil! Dr. Lalani's exam was thorough and I did not feel rushed. His expertise was so apparent when he explained his assessment and recommended extra tests so he can come up with the right treatment plan. He is so smart and explains everything in terms you can understand. The referral fee is very reasonable considering I was spending $70 2X a week on Physio that was only addressing stretching and muscle release but no plan for diagnosis or a cure. The added bonus is the AMAZING cream he sells on site for dry heels and callouses. He doesn't seem comfortable with 'sales' but he should promote his foot/hand/elbow lotions because they are amazing.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Awesome Doctor! Highly recommended. Smart, patient and very kind. Office is very clean and front staff is accommodating and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

really nice and thorough doc! he explained my surgery options really well. looking forward to surgery next year!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

The best Doctor I have seen so far. Efficient, kind staffs, and very helpful with my situation. I would recommend anyone to this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Lalani is a great physician. He has done an amazing job on my surgery and is available 24/7 after the surgery. Him and his team are amazing, friendly, knowledgeable and great to be around.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I found Dr. Lalani very helpful and knowledgeable. His front staff however is rude and lack the most basic customer service skills. Because of them not returning to this office.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Lalani is very friendly, and takes time to answer questions and ensure we have all the information we need in order to understand what's going on. I never have to wait to be seen by him for any of my appointments, and the receptionists are pleasant as well. Very accommodating and a nice place overall for all your podiatric needs!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

While the front desk girls aren't great, he is amazing! My favourite Calgary doctor!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

I've been to Dr. Lalani for a few visits and am very impressed with his professionalism and his knowledge and willingness to educate his patients on their feet and not talk down to them like they are idiots. I am very happy with him and would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking to visit a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Samir Lalani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients