Ratings for Dr. Samir Lalani

After Years of Pain I decided to go to Dr. Lalani as a last resort after another podiatrist said there was nothing I could do other than fusion my joint. Doctor Lalani took x-rays which the other doctor never did and he was able to explain all my options to me and was willing to book surgery right away even thou I pushed it to next year he was more than willing to book it in at the Brooks hospital. Can't wait to have the surgery so I can return to my active lifestyle. Go see him you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Very nice doctor. Had bunion surgery that went great. Recovery was easier than what I was expecting and the staff at Brooks hospital were really friendly. Dr Lalani even called me that night to see how i was doing. Recommend!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I read some of the reviews and can assure you I am not a friend but a patient, I went to see my family doctor who stated that I would have to live with the issue I had-no solutions were offered. I looked up Dr. Lalani from this website and scheduled an appointment-it was the best $ i spent. It has been over one year and I can play sports, jog 5 miles and walk with no issues. I do recommend this "kid" as he did improve my quality of life.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Wednesday is the only evenings they are open. The doctor is young but very smart and he's also funny. The girl at the front desk was friendly greeted me as soon as I walked in. The office is clean and new. The location area is hard to get around but I would recommened this foot clinic to anyone with foot problems.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Family Doctors really don't specialize. If you need real answers you need a specialist. I finally decided to go to Dr.Lalani because I took my daughter there for ankle issues a few months ago and his knowledge and treatment were exceptional. So after tolerating months of heel and ankle pain, I decided that a consult with Dr.Lalani would be better than daily doses of Naproxyn and Advil! Dr. Lalani's exam was thorough and I did not feel rushed. His expertise was so apparent when he explained his assessment and recommended extra tests so he can come up with the right treatment plan. He is so smart and explains everything in terms you can understand. The referral fee is very reasonable considering I was spending $70 2X a week on Physio that was only addressing stretching and muscle release but no plan for diagnosis or a cure. The added bonus is the AMAZING cream he sells on site for dry heels and callouses. He doesn't seem comfortable with 'sales' but he should promote his foot/hand/elbow lotions because they are amazing.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Awesome Doctor! Highly recommended. Smart, patient and very kind. Office is very clean and front staff is accommodating and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

really nice and thorough doc! he explained my surgery options really well. looking forward to surgery next year!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

The best Doctor I have seen so far. Efficient, kind staffs, and very helpful with my situation. I would recommend anyone to this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Lalani is a great physician. He has done an amazing job on my surgery and is available 24/7 after the surgery. Him and his team are amazing, friendly, knowledgeable and great to be around.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I found Dr. Lalani very helpful and knowledgeable. His front staff however is rude and lack the most basic customer service skills. Because of them not returning to this office.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Samir Lalani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients