You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Samir Lalani

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Lalani is a great physician. He has done an amazing job on my surgery and is available 24/7 after the surgery. Him and his team are amazing, friendly, knowledgeable and great to be around.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I found Dr. Lalani very helpful and knowledgeable. His front staff however is rude and lack the most basic customer service skills. Because of them not returning to this office.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Lalani is very friendly, and takes time to answer questions and ensure we have all the information we need in order to understand what's going on. I never have to wait to be seen by him for any of my appointments, and the receptionists are pleasant as well. Very accommodating and a nice place overall for all your podiatric needs!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

I've been to Dr. Lalani for a few visits and am very impressed with his professionalism and his knowledge and willingness to educate his patients on their feet and not talk down to them like they are idiots. I am very happy with him and would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking to visit a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I took my 11 year old son to Dr. Lalani, he is extremely engaged with his patients and takes his time explaining the diagnosis and treatment. Also very honest about were getting treatmemt not covered by AHCI. I definitely recommend him and will be going back . The staff very professional and friendly

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I don't normally rate my experiences on line, I have to for this doctor, I was in a lot of pain prior to my visit to see Dr.Lalani, I chose him randomly as his office booked me in right away accomodating my schedule not the doctor's. He took his time to explain the reasons for my issues and gave me some options with no pressure at all. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Great doc! Thorough explanations and not rushed. Unfortunately, surgery not covered under healthcare, but would defintely go through with surgery it is was covered.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Samir Lalani's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Doctor I have seen so far. Efficient, kind staffs, and very helpful with my situation. I would recommend anyone to this clinic."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lalani is a great physician. He has done an amazing job on my surgery and is available 24/7 after the surgery. Him and his team are amazing, friendly, k..."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Lalani very helpful and knowledgeable. His front staff however is rude and lack the most basic customer service skills. Because of them not returni..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lalani is very friendly, and takes time to answer questions and ensure we have all the information we need in order to understand what's going on. I never h..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "While the front desk girls aren't great, he is amazing! My favourite Calgary doctor! "

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to Dr. Lalani for a few visits and am very impressed with his professionalism and his knowledge and willingness to educate his patients on their feet ..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my 11 year old son to Dr. Lalani, he is extremely engaged with his patients and takes his time explaining the diagnosis and treatment. Also very honest a..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't normally rate my experiences on line, I have to for this doctor, I was in a lot of pain prior to my visit to see Dr.Lalani, I chose him randomly as his ..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful clinic and the Dr. is very experienced - he is very punctual and doesn't rush you, explains everything in detail - overall great experience! "

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doc! Thorough explanations and not rushed. Unfortunately, surgery not covered under healthcare, but would defintely go through with surgery it is was cov..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. lalani from a friend. I didn't have to wait long to see him which was nice. We discussed lots of treatments for a long period of time an..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lalani consulted me on a recent foot injury. He explained the physiology of my injury in understandable terms and provided rationale for the care plan, and ..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Clean clinic , good Dr. Front girls helpful, nice. prices are okay insurance is good with returning money."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Surprisingly, many pacients found the receptionists as being wonderful. She might have had a bad day when I was over there. Totally disrespectful, almost to the..."

September 23, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 28, 2013
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 6, 2012
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

October 17, 2012