Ratings for Dr. Dana Freedman

This lady needs her license revoked...insensitive rude and I'm positive that she became a doctor for money and not because this was a passion... She treats my sister like garbage... And has always done so year after year... Please do not see this mistake of a doctor... She might as well deal with animals since that's how she treats her patients...

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

As the last comment stated. The only positive attribute was the secretary. This is my second time dealing with her. Again I was given a few packs of birth control pills told that the people have heavy painful periods, and that's just because of who they are... Every month I have to make sure I schedule days off, due to my periods being very heavy and painful. Being unable to move most times, vomiting and nausea. All she did was ask me a few . And read paper work from my ultrasound. Didn't even take the time to ask about my symptoms. I will take the bc, however if it does not help, I will have to find an OBGYN who is able to help me!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Secretary was the only positive attribute to that office! I was going into preterm labour at 26 weeks and her insensitivity at the hospital making decisions about emergency cerclages and so on we're unbelievable! Doesn't belong in healthcare! The comment she made as I was losing my child I will never ever forget! "If I were you I would be home letting nature take its course"! Would not answer any statistical questions to help me make some huge on the fly decisions! I never want to run into her in my life! Please stay far away!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013