Ratings for Dr. Sarah Abitbol

It's good to read all the positive feedback about Dr. Sarah Abibtol. Unfortunately in my case she was kind of negligent in understanding how severe was my pain after a failed root canal. I went to her for a retreatment and I agree that she's too good in doing complex canals but she does the retreatment in a single shot and does not give enough time for the infection to drain out. Finally I had to extract my tooth as the retreatment failed. Even when I complained several times about the terrible pain she ignored saying it may take a year for healing and you may have to bear the pain. Overall in my opinion she's too over confident. Good luck to you all!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

The bad: I was not taken for my appointments on time, but the delay was never too long. The good: Dr. A is an outstanding dentist. She knew I was scared when I met with her for the consultation, but her demeanor put me at ease. She answered all of my questions and spent a great deal of time talking with me. I left feeling a lot more confident, but still worried. About a week later, I was back for the root canal. I was taken a bit late, but once I got in the chair, there was no delay; I was frozen solid within about 5 minutes. While she froze me up we discussed the satisfaction derived from a job well done. She operated on a difficult tooth with awkward canals as though it were routine. In less than an hour, I was done. I didn't feel a thing other than the prick of the needle. It was almost pleasant. You will not find a finer dentist anywhere.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

My root canal was complicated by my claustrophobia, but Dr Sarah was patient, gentle, and skilled. No one wants to have a root canal done but if one is necessary, you will not find a better endodontist anywhere. I cannot recommend Dr Sarah too highly! She is wonderful.

Submitted October 3, 2014

Incredible Dr. Had a dreadful experience previously with another endocrinologist. Dr. Abitbol allayed all my fears before starting my RC 's. She dealt with each "surprise" she met throughout the procedures with calmness and proficiency. There was never any doubt my mind that all would be OK. She is a wonderfully caring,patient Dr. who knows exactly what she is doing and does it with extreme skill. Thank you Dr. Sarah!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Professional, empathetic, diligent. Had a less than perfect root canal treatment and crown on a molar elsewhere, and was referred to her because of subsequent discomfort with that tooth as the canals had not been completely cleaned. She completed a complicated clean out of original canals (4!)with minimal discomfort to me, but a lot of physical and detailed work on her part. The equipment is state of the art. Cannot say enough about this specialist personally and professionally.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012