Ratings for Dr. J Ganame

Dr. Ganame is the best! I truly wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for his knowledge of cardiac issues. When the first tests came back negative but I still had symptoms, Dr. Ganame made sure I had the right test to find out the issue - which turned out to be life-threatening. Dr. Ganame made sure I had urgent cardiac surgery to correct the problem. Thank you Dr. Ganame!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

He is an amazingly knowledible cardiologist. He has been very help full to me when first came back from Turkey ehere I had my Angioplasty with PCI. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

This cardiologist is rude and arrogant and his knowledge base about other health conditions is very poor. He told me that my osteo arthritis could be cured and if my rheumatologist(very respected) then I should get another one. He actually actually used the word frump to describe one of my physicians. The girls doing the testing on me witnessed his horrible behaviour and told me I should get a better cardiologust. I did and I am so very happy with him and the care I have since received.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

After my mother got a bad diagnosis from her cardiologist, I got a recommendation for Dr. Ganame and he got things sorted for my mom quickly. We both found him very patient, caring and knowledgeable. So grateful that he will be her cardiologist!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr Ganame comes across as intelligent, well organized and prepared, up to date, and caring. His bedside manners are outstanding and makes patients feel at ease. He really cares for his patients. He is the doctor other doctors choose to have their family members looked after by.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

This is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable, pleasant , patient, does not rush through appointments and is very thorough. He communicates clearly. His staff organized my several appointments conveniently. I am so grateful he has become my cardiologist.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

He has been wonderful, and very professional. He knows what he talks about. He had studied my rare condition in detail before meeting me. He explained things to me clearly and kindly. His office organized several appointments efficiently and were very accomodating. He was also very kind to his resident.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I just had my initial consultation with Javier Ganame and was very impressed. Throughout the appointment, he showed that he had read my medical file in detail, even showing areas that were underlined. His answers to my questions were knowledgeable, thorough, and straightforward. I found his manner to be sensitive and honest. I look forward to continuing my heart care journey with Dr. Ganame.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I find Dr Ganame to be very condescending and arrogant. He is also does not have a clear grasp of the English language and did not seem to understand my medications. I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I found Dr.Ganame to be an outstanding physician. As a very young patient, I was not at all expecting to be dealing with heart issues, but he has made my journey as enjoyable as it could be! I found him to be very sensitive, easy to talk to and very patient. He never makes you feel rushed and will answer every question you have. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013