Ratings for Dr. Lisa Chipps

Moy-Fincher-Chipps Facial Plastics Dermatology Is A Must To Visit And See! I have been a Patient of Moy-Fincher-Chipps Facial Plastics & Dermatology for Many Years and I just want to say that their Staff are All The Greatest and have Always been Very Helpful to ME for All of my Skin Care Needs. I especially want to give a Big Thanks to Lana Slaughter, the Billing Manager for Taking Care of a Small Problem for me that I had in the past and for Keeping ME as a Very Happy And Satisfied Customer! Lately, I have been seeing Doctor Lisa Chipps, MS, FAAD who also happens to be an Assistant Clinical Professor, David Geffen School Of Medicine at UCLA and Director of Dermatologic Surgery, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Moy-Fincher-Chipps Facial Plastics/Dermatology. She is an Excellent Dermatologist by the way! I always enjoy her and her staff with each and every visit that I make! Whenever I am in the room, I am Never alone because she Always has an Assistant to take information from me, ask me questions, etc. Recently her office has Gone Digital and Now they Take Photographs of All of their patients which goes into their Online Patient Files which Makes It Easier For Them To Keep Track Of Their Patients, including their Skin Progress as well! Furthermore, she Always prescribes ME exactly What I Need and I Always End Up Solving My Current and/or Existing Skin Problems! Last, but Not Least: I must also Admit that I Absolutely Love Doctor Lisa Chipps's Smile which is Simply Irresistible and She Always Looks Great! No Wonder She Is An Expert Dermatologist! Thank You ALL Once Again For All Of Your Fantastic Services That You Have Provided To ME In The Past And Present and I Am More Than Looking Forward To Seeing You All Very Soon In Your Office!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015