Ratings for Dr. Walter Moscovitch

4 years later I am writing this very long over due review. Dr. Moscovitch is amazing, and so professional. I've never met a doctor so caring. Dr. M was called in during my labour as every time I would push my sons heart beat would drop and I wasn't making progress in my labour. None of the doctors or nurses could figure out what the heck was happening and I was panicked struck seeing the fear in the eyes of these trained professionals. Dr Moscovitch arrived on scene and instantly checked me and he looked me in the eye very calmly and said the good news is your baby is ok but the bad news is you need an emergency C-Section and calmly explained why. He was the calm amongst the storm in my delivery room. I truly am so grateful for this doctor he is a rare gem. My son was delivered right away and doctor M did an amazing job of delivering my beautiful and heathy baby boy.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Absolutely amazing surgeon! He saved my daughter and myself last year when my uterus reptured at 29 weeks. He informed me that I was the worst case he has ever seen! With that news, I am so glad he was on call that day as we never would have made it through without a skilled & experienced surgeon. My daughter was in the NICU for 2 months but has no side effects, I owe that to him and his team. Too bad he is now retired & my regular OBGYN is almost retired as well, Dr. Rosengarten. Dr. Rosengarten is another amazing surgeon, thankfully he is still around!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr Moschovitch is very knowledgable doctot and great person. I am happy to know him. I trust him with reason. Dr Moschovitch deserve to be a doctor. I never will be able to thank him for all he done for me and my family

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013