Ratings for Dr. Devon Turner

I had a seasonal cough for years that my previous doctor couldn't diagnose. Tried breathing tests, allergy tests, etc. Told Dr. Turner and in an instant he responded that it might be my blood pressure medication. Changed my meds and I never experienced the annoying cough again. AMAZING!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

I'm very grateful to have such an outstanding family physician. He is extremely compassionate & friendly, and you never feel rushed with him during your visit (I have had that experience in the past).

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

After a really bad experience with another family Dr. I was able to switch to being a patient of Dr. Turner. It was like a light finally came on with how caring, attentive and helpful he has been as a family doctor. He has always accommodated me when I have had a more urgent requirement. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Turner!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr. Turner is absolutely fantastic! His appointments are always on time, I think the longest I've ever had to wait was 10 minutes. He saves a slot of time each day for same-day appointments, which is fantastic when your kid has a fever and you just need to see a doctor right away but don't want to wait at the walk-in. He's knowledgeable, and has great bed-side manner. He's amazing with kids too! I was so lucky to find him, he was subbing in for my previous doctor and liked him right away and when I found out he was opening his own practice, my family and jumped ship right away. You won't find a better doctor in Barrie!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

You would need 10 stars on your rating system to accurately reflect Dr. Turner's care and support of patients. His office runs extremely well, his knowledge is tops and his deep care for each and every patient is an example for his peers.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

I was very lucky to meet Dr Turner when he was still at the FMTU in Barrie and any time we saw him he was fantastic he listened, he cared and he was really good with kids. When he opened his practice in Barrie a few years ago I was able to obtain him as my family physician and could not ask for a better doctor. The way he is with everyone in my family is amazing. I am very grateful to him as well because he did not let me slip through the cracks any longer and was able to help me finally get a diagnosis after almost 10 years of doctors not listening to me. This man is kind, caring, knowledgeable, genuine and everything you truly want in a doctor. He reminds me of the old school doctors that did this for the love of medicine and the love of their patients. The really needs to be more doctors out there like him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Took my son the RVH because he had a fever for several days and they had no idea the cause. Fist thing Monday morning I took him to see doctor Turner and he knew what the cause was right away.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

I was extremely lucky to have found this doctor several years ago. I use to dread going to my family doctor .. not any more! Dr. Devon Turner is the complete opposite of so many doctors I have had to deal with over the years. Having a chronic illness he takes the time to listen.. does not rush you and includes you in his decisions for your health care. He is kind, cares about you and is genuine. We can only hope the health care system does not bring him down like other doctors who had potential but became jaded. I truly believe Dr. Turner is as good as he is because he has all the contributes of a good person which in turn creates a great doctor. He is smart, caring, listens, does not rush, has a great personality including asking you questions in a gentle way which shows he is genuinely concerned for you as a person.. not just a patient.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Turner for a few years and still think he is awesome! Smart, patient, and kind.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I met dr Turner at a walk in clinic .. I was suffering for 2 weeks and my family doc was not helping. Within 10 minutes he new what was wrong and finally I had ANSWERS. He set up everything I needed to make sure my health was taken care of. Thank u so much you are so wonderful .. Barrie needs more doctors like you

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018