Ratings for Dr. Anton B. Brucks

Dr. Brucks delivered both of my children. He always takes the time to explain options and answer all questions. He is always aware of the latest procedures and treatments. I would recommend him for all female issues.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

20yrs ago Dr. Brucks saved my life. I was rushed to the ER due to an etopic pregnancy, at the time I wasn't aware that I was even pregnant. Dr. Brucks was not my doctor at the time he was just a Dr that was on call for Baylor Hosp ER. I was very young (20) with limited resources to pay and he took me under his and cared for me going forward. I love this Dr he if very knowledgeable and very caring your never rushed when you have an appt he takes out time to tend to your needs as if toolkit his only patient that day. I well highly recommend Dr. Brucks to anyone who' s looking for a Dr. that really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

After seeing this doctor for several years he performed a hysterectomy on me that was definitely needed, however the incision he made was botched. After 6 months I began to experience pain and he told me it was my imagination. I sought a second opinion from another OBGYN who thought the pain could be from the remaining ovary and he asked me if I wanted to go back to this doctor since he felt he was a good doctor and would listen. I did and he performed a second surgery to remove the ovary. This did not correct the problem. He again told me it was my imagination and referred me to a pain mangement doctor who would not return my calls. After visiting several physicians over the next 9 months I was finally diagnosed with a trapped nerve caused by a poor incision from the original surgery. This doctor has left me in permanent pain for the remainder of my life and to this day will not claim any responsibility, not to mention the fact that the second surgery was unnessary.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Very good and very professional. He delivered me and now I go to him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Dr. Anton B. Brucks's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1960)

Commercial Insurance Company