Ratings for Dr. Ronald B Palinka

I am relatively new to the periodonal experience having first seen a periodontist one year ago. My first experience was not positive, and since I expected this to be a long relationship, I searched for referrals from friends who had seen a periodontist. A friend's referral resulted in my seeing Dr. Palinka. I am extremely satisfied with his care and treatment and would highly recommend him to anyone needing periodontal help. The deep cleaning was virtually pain free and all of the staff have been wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Palinka and his wonderful Staff have been excellent to me nearing 20 years now and I am extremely pleased with my results.I totally recommend the experience.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Amazing periodontist, been gong to him for years. Love his staff and receptionist. Always follows up and the cleaning are great. Would suggest him to anyone looking for a new periodontist.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013