Ratings for Justene L. Hahn

Justene Hahn is so kind and knowledgeable. She figured out what my problem was and treated me. She was very compassionate and put me at ease. Would refer her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I went to a free cancer screening offered by DermOne. I was assigned to Justene. She is wonderful. She handled all of my medical needs in an efficient, calmly manner. Through the years I have been to several other dermatologists offices. Many of them keep you waiting for hours and are mostly concerned with payment. In Justene's office, I have never waited more than a few minutes. The patient is the primary concern. I highly recommend DermOne and Justene Hahn.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I was referred to Justene by a friend who had previously been treated by her. She was EXCELLENT! I had a full body exam and she was extremely thorough and explained everything as she went through the exam. She was very personable, down to earth and asked a lot of questions in the process. She removed several "freckles" that she wasn't very concerned with, but felt it was safe enough to take a look at. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great dermatologist!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

My experiences with Justene Hahn, NP are always great! She is timely, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable in the field of dermatology. I've recommended Justene to many of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I have been treated my my foot surgeon and infectious disease doctors for the past year for a bad skin infection and they have been stumped as to what course of action needs to be taken. Justine Hahn knew immediately what it was and how to treat it and I am happy to finally be "on the mend"

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I have had several visits with Justene. The first thing I noticed was her bright and reassuring smile. As she spoke to me, she always made eye contact and she was respectful, courteous, knowledgeable and pleasant. She made sure I understood my procedure from start to end leaving no stoned unturned. Justene answered my questions very thoroughly and gave me the confidence that I knew I chose the right doctor and organization. I want to mention an important part to Justene's success is her side kick Nicole Wulf. Nicole was the assisting nurse who prepped me and did a great job keeping me informed and preparing me physically and mentally for what was to come. She also laughted at my stupid jokes. Thanks Nicole great job! I have several more visits to Justene's office and I am confident I will be handled with the same compassion and professionalism as I was with my previous visits. Sincerely, Mark Risberg

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I was treated very well. She (Justene Hahn) made me feel very comfortable. She was down to earth and took her time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I took my 6-year-old grandson to see Justene Hahn for a wart removal. She was wonderful! She took her time in explaining everything to both of us and she was very caring and compassionate. She made both of us feel very comfortable and in good hands! I would definitely recommend others to see her!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I have been to previous doctors who never took the time to help me; no less answer my questions.It was not until I came to see Justine Hahn that I was diagnosed with Meilia. Not only did she treat me she has answered every question I had without belittling and degrading me.I have always felt individuals should give 100% in what they do and that is exactly what Dr Hahn has done for me. THANK YOU JUSTENE HAHN!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

I had my appoint on Saturday Dec 14, 2013. I never felt better about the way my skin looks until I left Dr. Hahn's office. She knows her stuff and wants you to feel comfortable when she is speaking with you. I will recommend her to others who have been looking for a doctor who really cares!!! Very happy with my visit and will continue to travel for her help and support. Awesome Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013