Ratings for Dr. Amy Neville

Her incredible bedside manner kept me at ease throughout the entire process. A kind and talented individual, I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I've never had a doctor who took me early simply because I was there. He knowledge & manner are the best I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr Neville performed a gastric bypass on me in July 2013. Simply outstanding Surgeon with a human touch and professional bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

She is now at the Ottawa Civic hospital. She explained everything prior to surgery and answered all questions after the surgery.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I met Dr. Neville for the first time on 01-11-2013 at the bariatric clinic of the RVH. She assists reknowned doctor Oliver Court in Bariatric surgery. I was a little skeptical at first because I expected to meet with Dr. Court but Dr. Neville soon gained my trust and confidence by her patience, understanding, knowledge and people skills. I just got a pretty good feeling that this woman is a fine surgeon. Bravo!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013