Ratings for Dr. David Tomkun

I had Dr Parker as my dentist for many years and when I heard he was retiring it concerned me, but after my first appointment with Dr Tomkun I no longer had any concerns. He very professional, a great dentist and I feel completely comfortable with any work he does. Very impressed and would highly recommend him and the staff to all friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Tomkun is wonderful. He is knowledgable, helpful, and gentle. He takes the time to explain exactly what is going on and treats me with respect. I would recommend him for sure. Definitely my best experience with a dentist. I feel confident he has my best interest at heart. His staff are also extremely helpful, friendly and professional, and the hours of the clinic make it possible for me to come when it's best for me, not for the clinic. I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr.Tomkun is the best up and coming DDS in Waterloo. He cares about the person and the teeth, not the money.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

One of my best experiences with a dentist in 13 years. The entire team at Laurelwood Family Dentistry is amazing, and Dr. Tomkun is one of the best. He works diligently, and was sensitive to my concerns about my locked jaw (my jaw often gets stuck during dental procedures when my mouth is open for too long) and worked around that. I would recommend him and his team to all my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013