Ratings for Dr. Lana Kanaan

Dr. Lana is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I've ever seen. She is very polite and friendly, she listens and explains. My dentist visits are way more pleasant and comfortable now because of her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Kanaan this year on the recommendation of family members who have been patients of hers for a couple of years. She is most knowledgeable, has skilled hands and a pleasant chair side manner. I highly recommend Dr. Kanaan's services.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Ive been scared to go to the dentist since i was a kid until i met Dr. Lana Kanaan. She helped ease my fears and listened to my concerns. She really cares about her patients and took the time to make sure I was comfortable .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Would not recommend . Her and her helper have no people skills they do not speak to you and you are treated like you are annoying them by being there. Do not go if you have a fear of dentists she does nothing to ease the fear she only makes it worse.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Outgoing, friendly and insanely knowledgeable, strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015