Ratings for Dr. Rafet Jhameel

I have a bad back pain for many years now, after going to several clinics every doctor I went to was pushing me away, No one believed me. Every doctor was saying go to physio and lose wight. How can I lose weight if I cant walk. Dr. JHAMEEL took the time to listen to me and examine me, then he asked me to do X-Ray. My X-ray results was not normal so he referred me to do MRI and the result was showing a disc problem, He then sent me to a specialist then I had back surgery. I am walking again and going to the gym. I can go hiking, I have my life again. I am forever thankful for Dr. JHAMEEL for giving me a new lease on life. unfortunately he does not have a practice. I wanted to thank him personally but he is not in this walk-in clinic anymore. Dr. Jhameel wherever you are I am in debt for you. Thank you for helping me even though I wast the most pleasant patient, But I know you understood my suffering and frustration with other doctors. I cant thank you enough god bless you. I hope you read this

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Went to see him for my 1 year old son, no bedside manner. Said it was an infection, explained nothing, handed me a prescription and left! When I asked for a doctors note to bring my son back to daycare it cost me $30! Ridiculous experience but hopefully the antibiotics work!

Submitted April 20, 2018

I've recently met with him in a walk-in clinic. He is wonderful doctor, professional and excellent bedside manner. He is thorough and efficient. I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Went to a walk in clinic because I was dealing with terrible anxiety due to a recent event. I would have gone to my family doctor, but I had a trip coming up and did not have time to make an appt. I was extremely nervous, embarrassed and had tears in my eyes during the appt with Dr. Jhameel. The nurse who let me into the exam room was extremely kind and comforting. I wish I could say the same about Dr. Jhameel. He literally said "I'm sorry but this is funny" when I explained to him what had sparked the anxiety. He also said "Oh that's not bad, but this..." and brought something else up about me. He prescribed me a pill to reduce my heart rate (I'm already on daily medication for my general anxiety and depression), when I asked for a bit of information about this medication, he told me to "google it" and "that's what the pharmacist is for". I've never felt more stupid and insulted at a Doctor's office.

Submitted February 13, 2018

Terrible experience with him. Wonder how he gets many good rates. Here's brutally honest experience that will help a lot of people: the staff seems to have no conscience to what you have gone through (just care about the money $150), he's good looking (but it has nothing to do with his duty as a doctor), the diagnosis went less than 5 min without detailed questions about what the patient has been through (he just listened briefly, interrupted, and asked irrelevant question such as where I'm from, what's my job). The fee is $150 for extremely simple stuff. I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist knows how stupid his prescription is. The pharmacist can be the new doctor since they care of processes I have been through, gave me the detailed advice on what to consume , what to do such as exercises, what to avoid. Dr. Jhameel, where's the conscience of being a doctor? Do you care of making your patients' condition better or just getting money? If the answer is money, then just become a real estate agent or do business. Do not harm other people's life

Submitted January 9, 2018

Professional, pleasant and, most importantly, helpful. His treatments have been very effective in my case, for the first time since I started receiving TPI's by various doctors at the MuscleMD clinic over the past eight months. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I wish i could find out where he is i was seeing himat medimax for almost 2 years he was a great dr i really wish i could find out where he is practising now so i could go see him again.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Very professional, pleasant, kind and a wealth of knowledge on trigger point. Pretty easy on the eyes too....

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

The most inconsiderate doctor I have ever met. He can't even write a proper prescription! As well he doubled the mg's on a pain med without discussing it with me and I have heart problems. So I have to catch an other Handy Dart Bus,and go back in to the office and see a different doctor without a bad attitude and get my prescription rewritten! What a waste of my time!

Submitted May 21, 2016

I am new in the neighborhood and I discovered Dr Rafet Jhameel, he is a very nice doctor with super social skills, he is also highly efficient, intelligent and effective and he will make sure you receive the good treatment, he is one of the best doctors here in Vancouver, it is always a pleasure to meet him! I really appreciate this family physician, we really should have more gp like him! Thank you Doctor for your kindness and good care, you are the best! Dr Rafet Jhameel est un super docteur, vraiment un service exceptionnel et une attitude en or, il fera sur que vous recevez le bon traitement, je le recommande vraiment, tres belle rencontre!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015