Ratings for Dr. Rafet Jhameel

Was ask to prescribe same prescription as previous from exact symptoms instead he prescribed incorrectly. He even looked up the previous prescription ... Sigh I wonder if he was day dreaming.

Submitted May 15, 2017

Professional, pleasant and, most importantly, helpful. His treatments have been very effective in my case, for the first time since I started receiving TPI's by various doctors at the MuscleMD clinic over the past eight months. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I wish i could find out where he is i was seeing himat medimax for almost 2 years he was a great dr i really wish i could find out where he is practising now so i could go see him again.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Very professional, pleasant, kind and a wealth of knowledge on trigger point. Pretty easy on the eyes too....

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

The most inconsiderate doctor I have ever met. He can't even write a proper prescription! As well he doubled the mg's on a pain med without discussing it with me and I have heart problems. So I have to catch an other Handy Dart Bus,and go back in to the office and see a different doctor without a bad attitude and get my prescription rewritten! What a waste of my time!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I am new in the neighborhood and I discovered Dr Rafet Jhameel, he is a very nice doctor with super social skills, he is also highly efficient, intelligent and effective and he will make sure you receive the good treatment, he is one of the best doctors here in Vancouver, it is always a pleasure to meet him! I really appreciate this family physician, we really should have more gp like him! Thank you Doctor for your kindness and good care, you are the best! Dr Rafet Jhameel est un super docteur, vraiment un service exceptionnel et une attitude en or, il fera sur que vous recevez le bon traitement, je le recommande vraiment, tres belle rencontre!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Very compassionate, caring , attentive and pleasant . he has been a great help to me . I want to say thank you for all the time you spent with me , thank you for for being patient with my frustration , I am very sorry if I was too pushy and demanding . I will not forget your kindness . god bless you

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Jhameel .I have many Doc.s....But Dr. Jhameel i rate you has one of the best i have had. Never talked down to me,Explained things in a common language .I wish you were still here in Langley.Miss you!!!!!! If you read this please call me to let me know how you r doing.And where we can get in touch.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

good guy very professional everything you want in a doctor .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

My two sons and I have been seeing Dr. Jhameel for three years. He has helped me and my sons immensely. With regular visits and doing the stretching and exercise we have discussed I am able to live a an active life. Thank you Dr. Jhameel!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015