You may also like

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Worst phone staff ever. No matter what I doo it isn't enough. I've been coming here for years but recently the young women on the phone has been pretty awful, not helpful maybe she can call back. I guess they have enough new patients they don't need the old ones.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I had MOHS surgery performed by Dr. Haas in March. She sutured the incision with very small stitches . . . my scar is getting less visible each day. I am taking my daughter for a MOHS consultation tomorrow. Dr. Haas has a very gentle and thorough manner and I was able to relax during the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

I too had Mohs for skin cancer on my face and Dr. Haas did both the cutting and the suturing. She sewed the wound with tiny stitches and fine cat-gut; I expect to have little scarring. Dr. Haas was on faculty at UCD Med Center and still teaches there - she is an expert dermatologist and I think I got the best care and most knowledgeable dermatologist around. The thing with skin cancer is you just don't know how much it has spread until the day of the Mohs surgery - I was quite shocked to see my little bump resolve into an inch and a half vertical scar. Certainly NOT the fault of the dermatologist and I am 99% certain (the cure rate for Mohs) that I am cancer-free. Yea.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Ann Haas was able to provide solutions to my dermatological issues that other doctors were unable to or even willing to try. As a cancer patient and subjected to head and neck radiation the treatment caused terrible skin issues. Dr. Haas was able to treat my skin problems with laser and topical teatments and my skin on my face and neck have improved tremendously. I was very satisfied with the outcome of my treatments from Dr. Haas and I would recommend her to anyone. She is very friendly, approachable and knowledgeable in her area of expertise.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Skin Tissue Rearrangement done after MOHs surgery was done in a rough shod manner that required going to a plastice surgeon a year and a half later to be corrected. Dr. Hass allows her PAs to stitch cloosed the flaps she makes. Anyone having MOHs surgery with Dr. Hass should make previous arrangements with a Plastic Surgeon to close after the tumor removal.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Dr. Ann F. Haas's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Haas was thorough when I requested a skin cancer screening. I would not hesitate to recommend her."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Worst phone staff ever. No matter what I doo it isn't enough. I've been coming here for years but recently the young women on the phone has been pretty awful,..."

September 8, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Ann" to "Ann F."

October 20, 2013