Ratings for Dr. Karen Packer

My experience with Dr. Packer has been incredible! Just when I was about to give up on Alberta's Health Care System, I found her. She listens, doesn't rush me (this is huge as many Doctors in Calgary give you less than 60 seconds per visit), and has great knowledge. She has treated me very well, like I'm an actual human. I could go on and on about many great things. In short, highly highly recommended. Keep up your excellent work Dr. Packer! Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I saw Dr Karen Packer at the After hours PCN and she was amazing! Listens very well, thorough. Excellent critical thinking skills with regards to someone with multiple chronic health conditions. Looked up previous sensitivities for UTI's in Netcare etc. Would definitely recommend her to others. If I didn't already have an amazing GP I would switch!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Very caring, knowledgable doctor. Supportive and understanding about obesity and weight loss issues.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

She is caring and very knowledgeable. Mostly, she takes time to hear what the patient has to say.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

First time visiting her, and she was so kind, patient and knowledgeable which was so comforting. She is incredibly thorough and conscientious, if you are looking for an OBGYN, I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I saw Dr. Packer for the first time last month for some concerns and a PAP. I highly recommend seeing her at the Calgary Well Woman Clinic. Less wait time than trying to get into my family doctor was a benefit but the true benefit was seeing a doctor that I felt comfortable with immediately. She answered all my questions with complete patience . She calmed my concerns. She then made sure that I knew I could come see her again if I had any further questions. HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I just saw Dr. Packer for the first time and felt compelled to leave my first doctor review ever! She was so unbelievably kind, patient and helpful - I couldn't believe it! She took the time to explain all of my test results, reassure me about them and talked me through a few other concerns that had popped up as well. She is everything a doctor should be!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr Packer is so wonderful. I am happy I found her. Her office is very clean and her office is in an old quaint house. If you are uneasy about having paps, like I am, she understand and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Had a over all great experience with dr packer.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Extremely Knowledgable, caring and warm! Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016