Ratings for Dr. Karen Packer

First time visiting her, and she was so kind, patient and knowledgeable which was so comforting. She is incredibly thorough and conscientious, if you are looking for an OBGYN, I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I saw Dr. Packer for the first time last month for some concerns and a PAP. I highly recommend seeing her at the Calgary Well Woman Clinic. Less wait time than trying to get into my family doctor was a benefit but the true benefit was seeing a doctor that I felt comfortable with immediately. She answered all my questions with complete patience . She calmed my concerns. She then made sure that I knew I could come see her again if I had any further questions. HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I just saw Dr. Packer for the first time and felt compelled to leave my first doctor review ever! She was so unbelievably kind, patient and helpful - I couldn't believe it! She took the time to explain all of my test results, reassure me about them and talked me through a few other concerns that had popped up as well. She is everything a doctor should be!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr Packer is so wonderful. I am happy I found her. Her office is very clean and her office is in an old quaint house. If you are uneasy about having paps, like I am, she understand and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Had a over all great experience with dr packer.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Extremely Knowledgable, caring and warm! Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Wonderful and caring doctor. Love Dr Packer. She really does care and it shows in the follow up care.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr packer is the best doctors that I have ever been to. She makes you feel at ease and very comfortable, she is extremely knowledgable and caring. HIGHLY recommend her:)

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Packer is kind, wonderful, compassionate, knowledgeable. I am seeing her for weight management and she is so supportive and encouraging. Meeting with her is like sitting down with an old friend to work through your stuff. She has great insights to share and seems to work very hard to stay relevant. I wish she could be my family doctor and that I could invite her over for dinner. What a blessing to the medical profession!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I also wish she was my family doctor! It was my first time receiving a pelvic exam and she was really nice and I felt very comfortable with her. She had good bedside manners and very informative. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015