Ratings for Dr. Besa Bushati

Don't bother seeing her if your Dr isn't available as was my case. She had no answers to any questions I had and I am still in pain. I have been in pain for a year and finally couldn't take it anymore and made an appt. My Dr wasn't available so they made an appt with her. She could not answer any questions I had and blew me off like I was insignificant. She may be good to her REGULAR patients but if she is filling in for your Dr I would recommend seeing another Dr if possible. Google is a better Dr than she is!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

She is the best doctor my in laws ever had We are lucky ...........

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I found her to be very good and she listened to everything I said. Very professional caring Dr

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

She is awful. She has an attitude, never smiles and is rude.She never listens to anything I have to say and cuts me off when I am talking. Not worth $20.00. I dont know any doctor that says to their patients "I don't know what to tell you". I was better off staying in bed. I only see her when my doctor is out and even then I walk out feeling worse then when I went in due to her attitude. I am not the only one in my family that has had a bad experience with her.I hope she reads this and realizes how she is. Maybe it will help her change ways with her patients.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012